Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Spanked in Florida

Monday, Nov 22 Maintenance spanking at the C/O resort in Florida. We left on Sunday and spent one night on the road enroute to our 3 week stay here in Florida. Seeing some family menbers for the Holiday and doing some railroading, but most of the time will be spent here at Cypress Cove. Arriving about 3 pm, we checked in and almost immediately headed out for grocery shopping for our stay. Got back, unloaded our stash, got nude and went to Cheeks, the pool bar for dinner. When we returned to the unit, the long day was catching up to us. She said she was going to bed somewhat early but before that I was getting spanked. I placed a pillow on the corner of the bed and bent over it. My ass was high, nicely presented and vulnerable when she came in a bit later. "Good", she said, "You're ready for your spanking". I replied "Yes Ma'am" as she was getting out some toys. We only packed a few for the trip and no pictures will be provided as I am using my tablet instead of the office computer I use at home. She got out the leather slapper, flexible leather paddle and big wood paddle. The bare hand warm up began and lasted until I was nicely pink and quite warm. With no warning her bare hand spanked my ass cheeks hard and I knew the warm up was over and my maintenance spanking had commenced. She spanked both cheeks hard and fast for several minutes as I held position and accepted the first segment. Next at bat was the leather slapper. It stings more than a bare hand and it covered my entire ass, sit spots and upper thighs. The segment with the slapper lasted longer than the bare hand and I felt very warm and knew my cheeks were well beyond the pink left from her bare hands. The spanking went on until she finally rested the leather slapper only to continue with leather and the flexible paddle. She placed the smooth leather softly against my left cheek and made a slow circular motion with the paddle. Then she drew back and with a very very hard swat, the leather stung my tenderized flesh like a hot poker. The same scenario greeted my right cheek as I yelped again. She laid the paddle against my skin again before delivering another hard swat. Again repeated on the other cheek. This continued until each side had received about 30 hard swats from the leather paddle. She soothed my spanked ass with her bare hands and said, "I think that is enough, We will save the wood paddle for next time. That next time will be on Saturday as I tossed the dice and it came up with a 4. Thanks to all readers and hopfully I will get the blog updated soon after my next spanking. Questions or comments on this or any session are always welcome and encouraged. Each will be indiviually answered promptly. Bye from Florida and see you next time.

2 comments:

  1. I can picture your richly colored bottom, cowboy.
    Sounds like a great maintenance session!
    So glad the both of you are FINALLY able to RELAX!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for you comments, Nora-Jane. A good session resulting in nice coloring to my cheeks. Yes, I agree, these maintenance spankings along with the relaxed atmosphere are like stress relief spankings.

    ReplyDelete