Sunday, October 25, 2020

Spanked...Day 9

Another 8 pm appointment resulted in the next step to returning to full maintenance. Upon reporting at the designated time, she was ahead of me and had laid out the wedge pillow and 3 implements. Tonight's spanking would feature a wooden spoon, the braided leather loopy Johnny and the big wood paddle. As I entered, she wasted no time with her directions. "Get over that pillow and present your ass for me...you're getting spanked" was her only command. I obeyed instantely and she rubbed my cheeks with her bare hands before a short spanking for a warm up. Then a harder bare hand segment commenced and the real spanking was in process. Soon she defaulted to the first implement, a wooden spoon. It has been quite awhile since I have been spanked with a wooden spoon and mostly it is used for discipline. Light but rapid strokes covered both cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs. The strokes increased in intensity and it did not take long for me to recall the effects of that implement. When that segment ended, the loopy Johnny was next and she swung it thru the air for effect. Sufficiently warm and by now probably pink, my ass felt the first lash of the braided leather. Although a medium stroke, the edges of the braided leather bit into the flesh my tenderized cheeks. A number of swats landed across both cheeks as she skillfully administered a good lashing as yelps could be heard. Another very hard hand spanking segment came after the loopy Johnny. Moist eyes and yelps accompanyed the hand spanking. She brought back the wooden spoon and this time there was nothing light or medium about it. The spoon landed hard and left that iconic two inch circular red spot on my right cheek. The left cheek felt the same a second after. Many more landed, really reddening my entire ass. Another hard bare hand spanking was delivered. The hard segment for the loopy Johnny was about to begin. The edges of the braiding tore up my flesh as she lashed repeatedly. Finally the big wood paddle came on to complete the maintenance session. Hard strokes landed squarely on both cheeks as howls echoed in the room. The same strokes, without deviation, paddled the center of my ass without pause. No counting tonight, a medium segment from the spoon and loopy Johnny and a hard segment from each along with several hard hand spankings all topped off with a hard paddling. When she ceased, she stood me upright, we hugged, I thanked her and kissed her deeply. Another step on the road to normalcy was completed. Another big thank you to all readers. I realize reading a short episode every day may not be enjoyable to some of you. Leave questions and comments when you can.....alll will be answered. Another spanking tomorrow???? I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment