Monday, October 26, 2020

Spanked....Day 10

Hard to believe the daily spanking program to bring me back to being able to accept a full maintenence is 10 days old. Yes, we have missed a few days, but she is making progress. At 8 pm I promptly reported for my spanking and she was ready. Wedge pillow was out along with the riding bat, leather slapper and the Brizilian Cherry cleaver paddle. I took position without any direction and she began the bare hand warm up. Swats increased and before long a full bare hand spanking was underway. It lasted longer than I expected, but the riding bat came along eventually. She spanked both cheeks with the bat in rapid fire covering entire ass, sit spots and upper thighs. The wide leather tip stung my reddening flesh with every swat. Hard to try to count in rapid fire mode and I lost count quickly. After a good segment she grabbed the leather slapper. Another stinging implement, my cheeks continued to be stung with every slap. She again covered every inch of red flesh from upper thighs to full cheeks. Useing forward and back swats, I was treated to both sides of this implement. One is solid leather while the other is fringe like. After this segment, I got another hard bare hand spanking. While paying attention to spanking my thighs, she spread them open slightly. The bare hand spanking gave way to the second segment of the riding bat. It swished thru the air and smacked my right cheek hard. A yelp escaped from me as the riding bat continued its assault. During the swatting of the thighs, she uppercut and struck my hanging balls with a few good swats. A good segment with the bat yielded to the slapper and that contimued to produce yelps and now moist eyes. She slapped all of the cherry red skin of my ass, sit spots and upper and inner thighs. Evean a few swats were aimed at the inviting target of my exposed balls. A very good stinging session thur far. That was about to end as she took up the cleaver paddle. Nearly 1/2 inch thick, the Brazilian Cherry provides a sound thud on each stroke producing deep tissue soreness. The holes in the surface also bite into and sting the skin. Thru yelps and tears, I was able to count these strokes. She paddled me soundly with 50 strokes with the cleaver paddle. At that time she ended and told me each of the two segments of both other implements we 50 strokes as well. Increasing in duration, this session was nearly 20 minutes, with 100 each from the bat and slapper and 50 from the paddle added up to 250. I am slowly getting back to a full maintenance session which used to average 50 minutes to an hour. Readers have been wonderful thruoughout this time period and I offer my sincere thanks for hanging in there. Is it over???? only she knows that. Will I be spanked again tomorrow???? only she knows that, but I expect so. Will I have questions or comments to answer????? only you readers know that. Leave some of each, all are welcome.

2 comments:

  1. I love the cherry wood cleaver paddle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Nora-Jane. The paddle is a one of a kind. It was made by Ms Marage's brother when they were still in business. I have made a template to reproduce this fine implement and sell it. It will be available with or without holes. First hand knowledge...it delivers an effective paddling.

    ReplyDelete