Thursday, October 29, 2020

Spanked Harder....Day 13

When I arrived to submit to my spanking as directed, I knew the intensity of this rebuilding program was being taken up a notch by the 3 implements laid out. The 3 toys were similar but very different. They were all long and narrow in shape but different in feel. One leather (the doubled belt), one rubber (the strap) and one wood (the exotic red paddle.....see episode dated Jan 20 2020 for a photo of this paddle). All 3 are capable of delivering a painful spanking on their own and tonight they will be used together. I climbed into position over the wedge pillow and stuck my bare ass into the breach to be spanked. She began with a bare hand warm up which soon became a hard spanking. She chose the doubled belt as the first implement and she belted me good. Standing back just a bit to accomodate the longer handle, she swung it with authority. The doubled 2 inch wide leather lashed across both cheeks with a loud smack and I responded with a yelp.....the first of very many to be uttered by me. She belted the left cheek, she belted the right cheek, she belted both cheeks and sit spots and upper thighs. She belted me for 130 lashes (her count) before she relented. A brief pause while she got the next implement. I held position with my red ass protruded, but knowing my well belted cheeks would be no match for the dense curly grain of the exotic red paddle. The length of this implement easily covers both cheeks with room to spare. Her first stroke was precisely horizontal and landed across both cheeks just above the crease between thighs and ass. A lightening bolt of pain shot thru me as I howled. No time to process the pain as the next landed just above the first. Instant tears as she delivered at least a dozen more hard horizontal strokes. She followed with a hard bard hand spanking. My cheeks must have been crimson by now and very sore when she reached for the third implement. The rubber strap is probably more painful than either of the two preceeding toys and now was ready to land on cheeks that have already been belted, paddled and spanked. I sucked up my sobing and stuck my ass out further to give her an easy target. She strapped at least a dozen times as I howled in pain. Unknown to me, she was switching implements again and the exotic red delivered another 10 or so hard strokes. Another hard hand spanking was being delivered as tears were sreaming down my face. Following the hand spanking she used the rubber strap for another brief strapping segment. The red paddle made one final appearence, sort of a parting shot as one very hard stroke landed across both cheeks. "You did well" she said while heping me to my feet. No longer, about 20 plus minutes, but much harder as the program moved another day toward my acceptance of a full session. Again readers, I thank all of you and don't know what else to say. Daily spanking and reporting has gone on now for awhile. Questions on any session are welcome and encouraged. Another spanking tomorrow???? I would think so.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your progression. I too am on that road as I had my first spanking the other night in almost 3 months. how is the recovery going for you? I hope things are mending well for you. For me I have progressed to toe bearing weight, this is a long, slow road to recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, SunShine. Recovery road here is going well. I feel she will soon deem me ready to accept a full session. Maintenance will resume then, but so will full chores and full discipline.
    Your injury was much more serious than mine and recovery will take much longer. Happy to hear you got your first spanking...how did it go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He was firm, but gentle. My attitude definitely needs improving, and willing to bet he can't wait till he can put me back in my place the proper way. In ways I think I'm acting out and craving the attention, but not looking forward to the repercussion of my actions. have you ever been in such a situation?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ih have not, fortunately. I am in more of an accepting mode. I have confidence in her and her plans to get things back to the way they were. Slowly bringing me along until I can accept a full session

    ReplyDelete