Monday, October 26, 2020

Spanked....Day 11

Same scenario, 8 pm, wedge pillow in place, 3 implements along side, my bare ass presented, I submit to being spanked for maintenance. Tonight's implements were the doubled belt, a short rattan cane and the purse paddle. She also had her leather fingerless gloves at the ready. The session began with a nice rubdown from shoulders to knees. Making me very confortable as she massages my back, ass, hips and thighs. As she massages my balls, cock and legs, they are slowly and gently opened. By the time the rubdown was concluded she had my legs spread almost to the max. Ready to start the session, she puts on the leather fingerless gloves and spanks gently to warm up. The gloves help protect her palms as she spanks. Strikes became harder as the warm up went on until a good hand spanking resulted. Without even slowing the tempo she took up the purse paddle, still in its soft cover. The wood is covered with a soft, thick fabric cover which still delivers a thud to my ass. Working together, the gloved hand and covered purse paddle covered both cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs. Legs were spread wide enough for the purse paddle to land several swats to my dangling balls. The gloves and paddle cover came off together and now the cherry wood of the purse paddle met bare flesh. Sting along with thud resulted as the paddle struck both cheeks repeatedly. Several bare hand swats to my open anus and balls had me yelping. Next was the rattan cane. This is a short cane with a leather wrapped handle. She used it in rapid fire tempo with very short swings. The cane struck every inch of both cheeks, sit spots upper and inner thighs. My unprotected balls were too inviting a target for the cane to pass up. Even light cane strokes on my balls causes yelps and tearing. I strained to hold position. The doubled belt was now pressed into duty. She swung firmly as the leather lashed my cheeks horizontally, vertically, one cheek, both cheeks, thighs and at least a few uppercut swings which had the wide leather slapping my hanging family jewels. Howls and tears prevailed during the belt segment. Another bare hand spanking saw solid spanks everywhere from upper cheeks to thighs. Lest we forget several hard swats directly on my asshole. A second segment with the cane and the belt proceeded the final segment from the purse paddle. This time no cover or medium strokes. She paddled both cheeks individually and several dead center partially striking both cheeks. She finished and stood me upright....we hugged, kissed and chatted a bit. She says I am coming along nicely and will soon be ready for a full session. Tonight's was over 20 minutes with no breaks and I held position throughout the session. I know these short episods are being posted daily and it is difficult to get comments or questions asked. Feel free to question or comment on a past episode as well as the most current one. Thank you all for your support.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Nora-Jane. Progress is being made and the everyday spankings are building up my ability to accept a full maintenance session soon.

    ReplyDelete