Friday, October 16, 2020

SPANKED...Day 2

My rehabbing continues and Ms Mirage is slowly building me back to being able to accept a full maintenance session. Totally nude, I positioned myself over the wedge pillow and presented my ass for another spanking. She began with a bare hand warm up which has become her normal beginning. She then switched to what would become the main implement of the session.....the leather slapper. A very good tool for sting. My warmed up cheeks were then slapped by leather over and over again. Back and forth swings along with some vertical swats, the slapper covered every inch of my ass. Then she lowered her target and my sit spots and upper things were treated to the same slapping. The next implement was the rubber strap. This implement is one of the most painful we have. Horizontal and vertical swats landed on reddening cheeks. 30 lashes with the rubber strap took their toll on my bare flesh. Again her bare hands were doing some spanking. She spread my things enough to allow access to my inner cheeks and anus. Delivering a number of hard swats on inner cheeks and directly on my asshole. Then the slapper came back for an encore. Slapping ass cheeks and upper thighs was not its only target. She swung it in uppercut fashion to slap my hanging balls. The finale was upon me as the short spanking session wound down. Ten of the hardest swats laned on my ass in rapid succession to finish off the second spanking in a program to upgrade my ability to accept a full maintenance session. She said the slapper was used for 100 strokes during this spanking. She stood me up and I thanked her for the session. Hugs and kisses followed as she reminded me of the next step tomorrow night. Readers will have to log back in often to keep up with this program. I hope questions and comments come as often as my spannkings. All will be answered right here in this blog. Thank you all for your support.

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! You progressed from 20 swats of the paddle to 100 strokes from the slapper! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nora-Jane. The slapper is no match for the paddle. Flexible leather, short in length. It does deliver good sting, but nothing solid like a paddle. The 30 lashes from the rubber strap was much worse than both the paddle and slapper together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to see you back in action. It seems that she wasted no time getting back you back up to you normal level (or at least close to it).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Naughty Boy, good to be back. I fear I still have a long way to go in her eyes. She will continue to spank me daily until she feels I am ready.

    ReplyDelete