Friday, October 23, 2020

Spanked short and hard...Day 7

Hello everyone, we lost another two days with illness and being away, but Thursday I was instructed to report at 8 pm for a spanking. Approaching the room I could see the wedge pillow in place and tonights 3 implements laid out. There was the doubled belt, the riding bat and the larger wood backed hairbrush. Never forgetting the always present bare hand. I climbed into position and before she began she took my hips and adjusted my position a bit. This stuck my ass out even farther and provided a wonderful target for her to spank. And spank she did. Starting with bare hand, the 'warm up' was like a regular spanking. Fairly firm swats warmed and reddened my cheeks. The first implement she chose was the riding bat. With nearly rapid fire tempo, she covered my entire ass and sit spots with bee sting like swats. The area that was red before was not bright red. Putting the toy down, I heard her say, thats 80. Next came the doubled belt and it struck perfectally horizontally across both cheeks. Standing back from me just a bit gave her space for full swings. She delivered solid strokes with the belt producing muffled yelps from my lips. The belting was at a much slower tempo than the riding bat and she took time to change sides assuring both cheeks tasted the wide leather equally. My eyes turned moist as the belting ended and I took a deep breath before the final implement was brought out. The wood backed hairbrush is similar to a wood paddle in that the back is thick and long. Not too long but sufficiently covered one cheek nicely. This implement is quite a bit shorter than the belt, so she moved closer to me and reached around me to grasp my cock to reposition me again. The hairbrush struck one cheek at a time and then two or three times on one cheek before moving to the other. Yelps were louder now and tears began to form. She used the hairbrush turning some areas of my cheeks a very deep red. She hand spanked me again, even harder than before. OK, she said, now for the hard ones. Leading off again with the riding bat, she began round two. Swing much harder, I could hear the swish of the bat thru the air before the painful cane-like strike on quite sore ass cheeks. She swung delibertly and landed each swat in the precise spot and very hard. Thru yelps and tears, I counted 20 such hard strokes. A quick hand spank, mostly on lower cheeks and sit spots preceeded the next segment with the belt. If I thought the prior strokes from the belt were solid I was in for a surprise. Stepping back and swinging hard, she landed the belt accross both cheeks as I howled. She landed ten very hard strokes from the right side and then like a switch hitter, she stood on my left and landed 10 more. 20 very hard swats from the belt on red and sore cheeks. Not finished yet, the hairbrush had to take its turn. I do not have to tell you the intensity from the prior haribrushing was now doubled. The brush contacted my left cheek for ten of the hardest swats I can remember. I knew what was next as ten more strokes landed on my right cheek. Howling and tearing throughout the belting and hairbrushing, I held position and she finished by saying I have taked another step toward being ready for a full maintenance session. Tonights episode was short in duration, but quite hard in intensity. In all, she gave me 100 with the bat and 50 each with the belt and hairbrush. Once again, I thank all readers, new and established. This is your chance and location to ask a question or provide a comment and I encourage you to do so. Never sure, but I would expect another spanking tomorrow, on Friday. Check in often.

2 comments:

  1. Holy buckets, cowboy!! I can feel the heat radiating off your bottom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Nora-Jane. I admit, it was quite a butt warming session.

    ReplyDelete