Saturday, October 24, 2020

Spanked on Day 8

Knowing the spanking was to occur at 8 pm, I reported to our room. As has been the case, she was ready with the wedge pillow and implements laid out. Tonight she had chosen something different. Her padded leather mittens lay along side the thin oak education paddles. Next to them was the dreaded rubber strap. I placed myself over the wedge pillow and stuck my ass out as as possible. She spread my legs just a bit, reached through and caressed my balls saying "nice.....now are you ready to be spanked", I replied a muffled yes ma'am with my face into the pillow. A short bare hand warm up took place before she put on the mittens. These are leather faced with some padding on the palms which allows her to spank longer and harder. She started off medium and hard was not far off. The leather mittens deliver a very solid thud and bare flesh is no match. Quite a few landed from both hands on both cheeks and sit spots. She removed one mitten and picked up one thin oak paddle and continued the spanking. Quite an interesting cross between the thud of the mitten and the sting of the oak. The other mitten finally came off and both oak paddles rained down swats stinging my cheeks while turning them bright red. Mittens back on thudding the inflamed flesh on my ass. Soon the rubber strap was up to bat. All the interesting thud vs sting sensations were gone in an instant as the rubber strap lashed across both cheeks. The first howl was muffled, but as my head came up with the next swat, the howl was much louder. She placed her hand on the small of my back to keep me in position as she strapped my ass soundly. I took a long deep breath when the strap rested, but the thin oak paddles returned for another segment. They sting like hell but this time both cheeks were very sore and quite red from the strapping and the stings were felt on a much higher level. She finally ended saying, thats one hunderd from the oak paddles 75 from the mittens and 25 from the strap. A good 200 stroke spanking. Thanking her with hugs and kisses I had to resist a very strong desire to rub my burning cheeks. Thank you for reading my friends and please do not hesitate to leave comments or a question. All will be addressed right here on this blog. Sometimes, weekend activity causes a break in our spanking routine, but we have no plans that I know of, so I assume I will be spanked both weekend days. Please check back often.

2 comments: