Friday, August 21, 2026

Whipped and Paddled for Maintenance.

Thursday, August 20, Maintenance due, Maintenance delivered, Bare ass spanked. Wednesday, for other reasons, was not conducive for a spankig, so things were pushed to today. After completing morning chores, I was directed to the bedroom for the sole purpose of being spanked for maintenance. The wedge pillow was in place, implements at its side, placing myself in position, presenting my ass to be spanked for the maintenance I needed. She had me wait in position for several minutes before commecing the bare hand spanking as a warm up segment. Mild to begin, the force quickly increased and a full blown hand spanking was underway. Covering the full cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs, my ass was fully warmed and ready for the first of the three implements... The Crop.
A double use implement, the crop is quite versitile. Used like a whip, its twin leather falls strike the flesh leaving red marks and depositng a good sting. When its use is similar to a cane, the shaft stings like hell while leaving a red mark/welt in a straight line across both cheeks. Lucky me, I got to experience both forms of a whipping. Pummelling my ass with whip like strikes, the leather falls bit like a viper, leaving its signature 'bite marks' all over both cheeks. After several minutes I was yelping and felt tears welling up. Changing over to cane-like format, the shaft of the crop lashed across both cheeks. Neat, evenly spaced, horizontal red lines from top of cheek to the crease adorned my ass as I yelpd and shed tears into the pillow below my face. I drew a deep breath and braced myself while she grabed the next implement for yet another kind of whipping...The Loopy Johnny.
This little devil has not seen action is some time. She was about to change that scenario. Standing at a different angle to accomodate the length of the Loopy Johnny, she began to whip my ass again. The edges of the braided leather bit into the tenderized skin of my cheeks. I howled and squirmed but quickly regained position to accept more from my Dominant Mistress. I knew she would want that behavior from her submissive. I took the repeated strikes, howling but holding position and even sticking my ass out for more whipping. A different kind of strike yielding a much different result and painful feeling than the previous implement. The Loopy Johnny completed its segment and I hope it finds its way back to the bottom of the toy drawer. Meanwhile, sufficiently whipped, I was about to be paddled with The Cleaver.
So named for its shape and this model has holes for extra sting. Made from exotic wood, Bubinga in this case, this paddle is no slouch in the pain department. The paddling segment began with a rapid fire burst covering both cheeks alternatively. Yelps galore, but some involuntary squirming occurred as well. The solid wood, the holes and the previoulsy whipped flesh gave way under the rapid fire bursts. The inevitable then happened... she turned and took up the left hip to left hip contact stance and wrapped her left arm around my hips holding me motionless. Now she could paddle my ass without any movement on my part. Many hard swats landed on my vulnerable cheeks. Howling and tearing, thru a very sound paddling, I took my maintenance spanking to completion. She released me and surveyed her work, enjoying the look of my well whipped and paddled ass. I thanked her for sound maintenance session and fought off the urge to rub my cheeks. After all....Sunday is coming.
Readers, there is the account of a spanking to be remembered. Have a comment?? Want to ask a question?? You have the opportunity to do so. You will receive an individual answer right here in the blog. Don't hesitate to take advantage of that and include your input for the benefit of everyone. Most of all, stop back for the next episode and continue to enjoy the blog. I think on Sunday I will again be stripped and spanked for maintenance. Be here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment