Monday, August 31, 2026
A Late But Great Maintenance Spanking
Sunday August 30, Maintenance Day. It has been a week since my last spanking, mostly due to an illness which took a toll on Ms Mirage. A few days of feeling poorly began to moderate by mid-day Saturday and by Sunday, spanking me was something she was ready to do. As the day wound down, evening found us comfortable after a nice dinner. Later she suggeated a shower and then she would spank me before bed. I felt very comfortable as I climed over the wedge pillow and stuck out an ass which had not been spanked in a week. That was about to change and without fail the warm up bare hand spanking began. Moderate at first, but increasing steadily until my cheeks, sit spots and upper things were quite warm and glowed a nice pink. My 'cosy' feeling was about to end abruptly, courtesy of the first implement... The Rubber Strap.
This evil device, along with its matching counterpart, the Rubber Paddle, were designed for one goal.... PAIN. Its first contact told me all I needed to know. A lash across both cheeks to inform me I was going to be strapped. Several more lashes followed. A loud yelp followed each one and eyelids struggled to hold back tears. Her tactic was altered after several double cheek lashes to a quicker tempo on single cheeks. Each one got a long burst of lashes and then it repeated. Tears broke thru and yelping was nearly constant. Following the single cheek lashes, several more hard double cheek strikes landed. Leaving my cheeks bright red, the strap gave way to the next implement...The Belt.
The lashing resumed only now with the 2-inch wide doubled belt. Same as with the strap, several hard horizontal lashes, slowly yeilding to quicker alternating strikes on opposite cheeks. This was becoming quite a spanking. More from the belt for several minutes. I was holding position well and she just unloaded a long spanking, thus making up for the missed one during the week. The belting went on for a bit longer as tears flowed freely. I was getting a long hard spanking, but it had been a week and it was over due. With several hard horizontal double cheek lashes, she wound down the segment. My ass was blazing hot and I imagine crimson red by now. But I still had an appointment with the final implement...The Big Wood Paddle.
Solid, 5 ply Baltic Birch plywood was about to teach sore cheeks a lesson. No easing into the segment. A hard loud smack greeted my bare ass. Recoiling from the force, I yelped but quickly resumed position for the next swat. Without fail it came after a soft touch of wood against flesh. The draw back and the hard swat repeated itself several times. I had to keep repositioning after each one. My sore ass got placed into spanking position time after time. Finally the echo from the last swat died and a sigh of relief excaped from my lips. She helped me up and said, 'I hope you sleep well now'. I knew I wood as I slid into bed.
Thanks to all readers for staying tuned thru the missing mid-week spanking. I would assume we will return to the twice weekly pattern we were trying out. We will know by Wednesday or Thursday. But do not wait until then to leave your questions or comments. They will be answered promptly. Know full well the input from readers is most helpful to the success of the blog. Join the fun and share your thoughts with everyone. See you all soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment