Friday, August 7, 2026
Spanked & More for Maintenance
Thursday, August 6, unscheduled, after breakfast spanking evolves into more. A few days of needed rest after the convention, coupled with our desire to return to more regularity in our lifestyle, I suggested a spanking before getting on with our day. She agreed and soon after clearing the breakfast dishes and completing my morning chores, I was over the wedge pillow with my bare ass presented for a spanking. The implements were chosen and she began a good bare handed warm up. Soundly spanking my cheeks from top to bottom with increasing force, the segment accomplished its goal and the first implement was pressed into service... The Leather Strap
'Old Faithful' started on my left cheek with a medium force strike. Immediately my right cheek got the same. Many more followed as she lashed my ass with single cheek strikes for several minutes. Changing her target, my sit spots and upper thighs were equally toasted by the leather strap. Knowing the medium force strikes had done enough, the force was raised as hard lashes began to land across both cheeks. I held position for the duration, taking the strapping only to get several very hard lashes to close out the segment. Without a pause the second implement was ready for action... The Riding Bat.
Shorter than the crop used during my last session, she used mostly the folded leather tip. Hearing the swish thru the air and feeling the stinging contact became a constant as she pummeled my ass with countless strikes over many minutes. Eyes began to shed tears as I struggled to hold position. Whipping my cheeks like a race horse caused yelps to escape thru clenched teeth. I was being SPANKED with still one implement to go. More time passed while she covered the entire spanking area with the butterfly shaped red marks left from the Riding Bat. Several very hard bare hand spanks landed to round out this segment before she brought out the final implement... The Big Wood Paddle
Solid Baltic Birch plywood, sanded and painted, with an area large enough to paddle both cheeks together. A hard loud smack followed by a yelp opened up this segment. My cheeks were red, sore and dotted with marks when the wood paddle made its first contact. I knew it was not the last. Many more followed as a hard paddling continued. Recoiling and squirming occurred and she finally put her hand on my back. A directive to hold still. Tears flowed and yelps grew to howls as she paddled relentlessly. My ass was very sore as she placed the paddle down and sat on the bed. The session had more in store for me as she motioned me over her lap. As I settled in place, she opened my legs to the point of full exposure. My balls and anus were now vulnerable and she gave my Guiche piercing a flick and tug to demonstrate her control over my private area. The torment began quickly with a pleasant rubbing of my balls and asshole, interrupted with a sharp bare hand slap. Entire area was slapped repeatedly. She fondled carefully again only to spank the anus and balls sharply. Soon the pleasant part won out and the segment morphed into some intimate time, which we do not discuss here.
Readers, all of you deserve a big thanks for lasting thru this recent period or time. I am now caught up and will strive to maintain a regular posting of the episodes. Your comments and questions are always needed to keep the blog active and informative for all. I will continue to be spanked for maintenance, so you folks continue to post comments and ask questions. I'll be back after my next spanking.... will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment