Tuesday, August 4, 2026
A Much Needed Maintenance Session
Monday, Aug 3, Maintenance delivered on a sore ass. A few points to clear up. I missed the date on the last episode, should have been Sunday July 26...my bad. The convention ended on Sunday and I was supposed to be spanked for maintenance that night. However, I overspent my budget on Sunday and took a spanking for that... one swat per dollar over budget. Not really a punishment, as that is standard procedure at events like this. The paddle landed 90 times and she posponed the maintenance until Monday. So the maintenance session began on a sore ass. Spanked bare handed for the warm up phase, brought back the soreness from last night's paddling. Warmed thoroughly, she brought out the first of the 3 leather paddles lined up for the maintenance spanking. The Flexible Leather Paddle
Used not long ago, this paddle saw action again, using both sides. She paddled at length with the fur side and mostly rapid fire with the smooth leather side. Thud and sting on my sore cheeks had me squirming early in the segment. Placing her hand on the small of my back signals me to keep still. I did my best to comply. The paddling was fast and hard. Lasting several minutes made my ass quite sore. When the paddle was placed back on the bed, I felt the segment was over. Her bare hands returned for more than a spanking. Tapping the inside of my thighs was another signal for me to adjust my stance. I spread my legs but she kept tapping until I was at max spread leaving my anus, balls and cock exposed and very vulnerable. Sharp hand spanking on all three had me quite vocal as I could no longer squirm. Other forms of torment were interrupted by additional hand spanking. Some swats landed on my cheeks, but most were directed and hit my open asshole, dangling balls and swinging cock. Squeezing, pulling, twisting and spanking had tears flowing and loud audible noises filling the room. She ended the segment, but left me at full spread while bringing on the second of the leather paddles... The Patent Leather Paddle.
A smart looking device, this paddle is deceiving. Its smooth patent leather skin brings good sting and the steel spine leaves your cheeks knowing they have been soundly paddled. Both cheeks separately and together got a long segment of crisp swats. She altered her stance and wound up facing away from my head with our left hips in contact. She reached her left arm around my waist and grasped my balls to further hold me still. Then paddled my ass rapidly and soundly. More tears and yelps escaped as I took the spanking in a motionless position. She dropped the paddle and ended the segment with many bare hand spanks on my open asshole. Releasing my 'jewels' she took up the final of the evil three leather paddles... The Broad Sword Paddle.
Long, doubled heavy leather and a steel backbone assures swats from this implement bring much pain. Still in max spread and unable to move, she squared up the massive leather paddle with my bright red cheeks and 'let it fly'. A hard swat echoed in the room followed by a loud yelp. I felt my knees buckle, so I quickly locked them in place to keep her target still and very vulnerable. Many more hard paddle swats connected with my ass over the next several minutes. This maintenance session served as the culmination of the last several weeks of stress over the convention. I needed a good spanking and she made sure I got it. Just fate placed it on the morning after my paddling for spending too much. The session ended with a tear saturated pillow, two very red and sore ass cheeks, a satisfied look on her face and a smile on mine. Before helping me to my feet, she smoothed lotion everywhere...yes E V E R Y W H E R E. which felt wonderful. She patted my butt saying I should be ready for more soon. I love my Dominant Mistress/Life Partner.
Readers get thanked as I get spanked. The blog exsists for your enjoyment and benefit. The answers to your comments and questions may be helpful to everyone. Do not hesitate to leave a comment or ask a question. Help promote the blog by becoming a part of it. I hope to improve now that my life is becoming less hurried than over the last 4 months. My homelife will return to more regularlarity. Thanks to all of you for enduring the last few months. I hope to return very soon with the excerps of my next maintenance spanking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment