Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Rubber, Leather and Wood for Maintenance

Sunday, August 16, A Sunday maintenance spanking. Twice weekly spankings come about quickly and sometimes my ass is still a bit sore from the previous session. Like today...I knew it was Maintenance Day and I knew I would be spanked. After the breakfast chores were completed I prepared for my spanking. Over the wedge pillow, presented my ass and waited for the three implements to be used. Ms Mirage was ready to administer the spanking we both knew was due. The implements chosen were set to deliver the amount of pain needed for an effective maintenance. The warm up began with several mild spanks before the force was increased. Several minutes later, the flesh was tenderized and a bright pink in color. She was ready to employ the first implement... The Rubber Strap.
Its matching counterpart, the Rubber Paddle was used just last Sunday. Now it was the strap. The segment began with some mild strapping on single cheeks. After a minute or so, the cadence slowed but the force increased. Much harder horizontal lashes landed across both cheeks as I yelped. A bit of squirming led to her left hand being placed on my back. A direction for me to 'hold still'. Another minute passed before she began a harder rapid fire lashing of my ass. Involuntarily I stood to relieve the pain. A hand pushed me back into spanking position. Howling, I took the rapid fire burst, but it quickly brought tears. Following a quick inspection of my cheeks, she unleashed another hard rapid fire burst. Again I stood and she continued the burst as I howled loudly. She finished the segment and grabbed the next implement...The Leather Slapper
This toy has not seen the light of day for awhile. Another two-sided device, it is built primarily for sting. The smooth side giving a different result than the fringe side. I got to feel both as she 'slapped' both cheeks repeatedly. Adding a good dose of sting to the soreness from the strap. I was able to hold position keeping my ass motionless to accept several minutes of slapping. Cheeks, the crease and upper thighs all got stung by the leather slapper. She even spread my legs a bit and gave my family jewels a 'polishing'. The slapper was put down only to pick up the final implement...The Red Howler.
A device giving pure pain. Its design and attributes were described in depth during its last appearence only a few spankings ago. Sufficice it to say my ass was in for a sound paddling. Similar to the method employed with the strap, it began the segment with mild swats. Soon a hard rapid fire burst caused me to stand again to relax the skin of my cheeks. A hard push between my shoulders put me back in position with my ass presented. She paddled me soundly as I howled. Tears erupted again, the paddling continued. My cheeks must have resembled raw meat before she stopped the onslaught. Another quick inspection resulted in a few words from her....'you're OK'. Then several more hard swats as a finale. The three implements delivered a painful solid spanking. I thanked her and our Sunday played out but my soreness lingered in my cheeks and on my mind.
Thanks go out to all readers of the blog. Whether you are new to our group or an established reader, your input is desired. Ask a question or leave a comment. All will receive an answer right here. Our twice weekly spankings will continue, so stop back often. Hope to see you all following my next Maintenance Spanking.

No comments:

Post a Comment