Thursday, August 13, 2026
Heavy Leather for Maintenance
Wednesday, August 12, Spanked hard with leather for maintenance. We are holding to our goal of twice weekly maintenance spankings, so today worked out. After breakfast and morning chores, I went to the bedroom only to find the wedge pillow in place and 3 implements at its side. She pointed toward the pillow and without pause I climed over it and presented my bare ass to be spanked for maintenance. Just settling in place, her hand spanking began. No mild spanks with increasing force, this segment began with several crisp swats smacking my cheeks. I doubt it was much more than a minute in length and the swats became quite hard very quickly. The last 10 or 20 were very hard and left my ass warm and pink. Just what was needed for the first of the heavy leather implements...The Belt.
The thick, 2-inch wide doubled leather belt lashed across both cheeks with a loud smack. I yelped but stuck my ass out to accept more, which I got about 20 times. Altering her stance allowed the whipping of single cheeks alternatively. She belted my ass for many minutes. The sting level was high, but I knew the deep tissue was getting bruised as well. Returning to the original stance, she lashed both cheeks with hard horizontal strikes. I was in full tears and howling with each strike but she continued for a few more minutes. My entire ass was red and sore. She patted my skin and reached for the second implement...The Tawse.
Made from 1/2 inch thick leather with a split tongue makes this a very painful spanking toy. No need to swing hard to send pain deep into my cheeks. The split tongue provides more edges to tear up the skin and the weight gives a solid thud with each strike. A short segment is plenty as tears never stopped. Howling each time the split tongue spanked my ass. I was receiving a heavy duty spanking and knew the deep tissue was being bruised so I would feel this for quite some time. I did hold position as the segment with the tawse wound down. Not wishing to disappoint my Dominant Mistress, I stuck my ass out to receive the final heavy implement.. The Broad Sword Paddle.
With heavy leather encasing a steel backbone and a large striking surface, this paddle delivers a very solid thud and sends pain to the bone. Standing back, she swung the paddle like a Louisville Slugger and my ass was the ball. WHACK!! she hit a Home Run. I howled and recoiled. I quickly repositioned not wanting to break her timing as I knew the next strike was only seconds away. A WHACK, a howl and more tears followed each paddle swat. The slow tempo deliverd a strike about every 5 seconds. After about two minutes, my ass had a purple color and the deep tissue of my cheeks was very sore. She helped up up and I kissed her deeply and thanked her for a sound maintenance spanking. She winked and said Sunday is coming.
Spankings are coming fast readers... get the comments and question in for answers. Remember, others also benefit from your input. Make the blog even more enjoyable and know we value your input. Share it with everyone. If you caught her hint, I think I will be spanked for maintenance again on Sunday. Hope to see everyone then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment