Tuesday, August 4, 2026
Late, But Thorough Maintenance
Sunday, July 25, another late Maintenance spanking. Last week of convention prep wound down and tomorrow the big event starts. Evening rolled around and we were both tired out from a weeks worth of cramming and planning. After dinner and during mid-evening relaxing she announced and early bedtime. There will be no time next week, so I was to be spanked before bed and NOW seemed to be a good time. She pulled out three implements and directed me over the edge of the bed for a bedtime maintenance spanking. The usual bare hand on bare ass felt longer/harder than normal as she unloaded a week of frustration on my cheeks. Sufficiently warm and pink, my ass was about to receive a much needed spanking which all began with the Hairbrush.
This traditional spanking device never fails to deliver a good spanking and today was no exception. Many swats with varying force covered my ass from top to bottom. Full cheeks, the crease and upper thighs all got a sound spanking from the wood backed hairbrush. Nothing special or out of the ordinary, just a sound spanking with one of the oldest and most trusted spanking implements. Ask anyone who has been spanked with a hairbrush and they will know exactly what I mean. I thrust out my ass further to accept the overdue maintenance spanking I needed. The next implement was more than happy to continue where the hairbrush left off... The Riding Crop.
A viable implement with a double use. Used like a whip, its twin rawhide falls will bite into flesh with marked result. Used like a cane, its flexible shaft will leave red strips or welts with each strike. My ass was lucky today, it is getting both treatments. She stepped back a bit and flicked the shaft allowing the falls to 'whip' my cheeks. Each strike caused a sharp yelp from me and deposited a red mark from the rawhide falls. With many strikes, she soon covered both cheeks with the red marks as the implement bit into my tenderized skin. Now for part two. She moved closer and shortened her stroke landing the shaft of the crop across both cheeks. I howled as the red welt grew in size. Even lines across my ass went from top of cheek to crease. It looked like a red hot grille had burnt my flesh. Tears fell into the pillow as she grabbed the final implement... A Wood Paddle.
Not sure if we have a name for this implement. It is the model we used to sell at events. They come with or without holes and are made from exotic woods. They paddle your ass very well. She demonstrated that fact with several solid swats to my red, sore, well spanked ass. None the less, she unloaded many good double cheek paddle swats as I shed tears and yelped. I held as still as possible while she paddled me soundly. The session ended with a hard flurry of about 25 rapid fire swats. She then coated my inflamed cheeks with lotion. I thanked her properly and she put me, burning ass and all, to bed.
A big thank you to all readers. I have been late with the last two episodes, and now the convention starts. Send you comments and/or questions and they will be answered in time. Post convention, I will have time to attend to my normal life. I know I will be spanked again soon, so stay tuned and keep those question and comments flowing. See you soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Oh my goodness gracious!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's a beautiful paddle.
Quite the spanking/paddling.
Thanks to Nora-Jane for her comments. That paddle design is simple and very effective. I have many left from our selling days and willing to give deals on them. It was a good maintenance spanking. Ms Mirage knows how to give me what I need.
Delete