Saturday, September 28, 2024

A Long Maintenance Spanking

Friday, September 27, Maintenance Day. No dice were rolled after my last spanking, but she decided today was the day. She had set up the room and called me in after chores were done. I arrived and heard her state, "You're getting spanked either right now or 3 pm today, it's your choice'. I chose now and climed over the pillow as she got out the implements. She got out 5 implements and I knew my ass was going to get a good spanking. The warm up was normal, bare handed and sometimes using both hands. It lasted well over 5 minutes with several good hard spanks near the end so cheeks were quite warm and pink. The first of the implements took over without a break in the tempo as I felt the sharp sting of The Riding Bat.
Stinging like a hornet, this implement covered my ass, thighs and the crease. Not full force but enough duration to raise the level of sting to my ass. Lasting several minutes with many hard strikes interspurrsed she used the Riding Bat to its full potential. I held position well through the long segment. A steady rhthem of swats continued with the swish thru the air and the trademark sharp bite of the leather tip. My entire ass took many swats as the minutes dragged by. I could tell the cheeks, sit spots and thighs were quite red by the feel of heat pouring off. She paused and did an inspection of her work and the condition of my flesh. She must have been satisfied as the next implement was brought into play...The Doubled Leather Belt.
The first lash told me to brace myself as now I was going to be spanked. Maybe not full force, but solid lashes replaced the small area sting of the riding bat. The two inch wide double leather smacked my cheeks over and over again. Landing on both cheeks and single alternating cheeks, the belt was doing its job. I began to squirm a bit and at times recoiled from a hard lash across both cheeks. I quickly repositioned, sticking my ass out for a target. She did not miss and the scenario of strike, yelp, recoil, and reposition repeated itself for several minutes. I was beginning to realize each implement was getting a 5 to 8 minute segment. About midway thru its segment, the belt caused yelps to turn to howls and my eyes shed some tears as she belted my ass at length. My cheeks were inflamed and tears streaked down my face by the time the final strike of the belt landed. I reset my stance and she went for the next implement.... Thin Education Paddles.
Made of oak, these long but thin paddles are known for their sting and red marks. She used them effectively, one at a time and both together, she paddled my ass like a drummer would a snare drum. Quick tempo and decent force had me yelping in no time. My skin, already tenderized from the first two implements, stung like hell as the thin wood bit into my cheeks. She covered the entire area as I struggled to hold position. Yelps sounded and tears fell during the long paddling segment I had to endure. Occasionally, a single paddle landed quite hard on my ass causing a howl and recoil. I repositioned only to get a follow up swat. Nearly 7 minutes is quite a bit of time for the thin education paddles to unload their share of pain to my ass. I was really getting spanked, but had two more implements to go. Next up was the Flexible Leather Paddle.
A two sided paddle, she had every intention of using both. A solid thud from the fur side coupled with a good sting from the smooth leather side. Several swats from the fur side sent soreness deeper into the tissue of my cheeks. This, in addition to the solid belting, made sure I would feel this spanking for quite a while. The leather side got in its swats as well landing on single cheeks with a loud smack. Soon she placed the paddle between my thighs and tapped sideways. My signal to spread my legs open. My balls hung free as she continued to paddle my cheeks, sit spots and thighs with the fur and leather sides. Near the end of the long segment, a different approach came into play. She morphed in the final implement with the paddle. The fur side was rubbed along my ass, inner thighs and balls and the soft rabbit fur felt wonderful. Then, with warning, I was snapped back to reality with a solid swat from the heavy leather, split tongue of the Tawse.
An uncontrolled yelp escaped and the tawse struck again. More rubbing with the rabbit fur on the sensual areas preceeded another sound swat with the tawse. Opposite ends of the spectrum were present as the pleasure and pain alternated. Soon, the leather and fur paddle was phased out and I was spanked soundly with the tause for the rest of the segment. No need for hard swats, with that implement only medium force is required to deliver intense pain. Yelps, howls, tears and squirming were the features of the spanking segment delivered by the tawse. The full time of the segment passed and ended with no objections from me. Nearly 45 minutes of spanking had drained me. She inspected my ass again and let me know all was fine with a hard bare hand swat. I stood on wobbly legs to thank her for a long maintenance spanking. She picked up the toys and told me to roll the dice. Was this another sign that regular and harder spankings were about to be given in the future? Anyway, I rolled a 4 and schedulled Wednesday as the next time I will be spanked.
Readers, you have my sincere thank you for your continued support. Take advantage of your opportunity to add to the blog by asking a question or voiceing a comment. Each will be addressed individually. Come on, join in, just like a good spanking, the more the better. Stop in again following my next maintenance spanking.

2 comments:

  1. Holy Hannah!!!! The tawse to end the session?????
    Daaaaaaayum!!
    That was a marathon session.
    Bravo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nora-Jane's comments always earn a big thank you. A long session for sure and the tawse was a fitting end to the longest spanking in months. What can be in store for me on Wednesday? Care to speculate?

    ReplyDelete