Thursday, October 3, 2024

A Morning Maintenance Spanking

Wednesday, October 2, Maintenance carried out on schedule. The dice were tossed last Friday. Wednesday was scheduled. Morning coffee, then breakfast, then my morning chores. Mid morning she entered the den and told me to go take my position, I was getting spanked. Without hesitation, I tottered into the bedroom and all was set. Wedge pillow on the bed and 3 implements at the ready. She had put on some background music and I climed into position with my ass presented for her to spank. A normal warm up, bare hand spanks, mild at first, then increasing until a good force spanked my cheeks until they were pink and warm. A bit longer than needed as she continued the hard hand spanking another few minutes. With the slightest pause possible, she was ready to strike with the first of the implements....The flexible leather paddle.
Following the lead of the hard bare hand spanking, the smooth leather side of the paddle smacked my left cheek. In perfect timing, the right cheek got its initial smack. Like a machine, she continued to paddle alternating cheeks with hard swats. Soon I began to yelp but was able to hold position. Each swat was hard and stung my ass. A few landed on both cheeks, but the toy works better on single cheeks. A few minutes later she flipped the paddle over and laid the fur against the inflamed flesh. Drew back and let go a very very solid strike to both cheeks. A few seconds later this was repeated and after about the fifth, I had the feeling it was going to last awhile. Slow and deliberate, she paddled my ass very hard with the thud driving soreness deep into the tissue of my cheeks. The segment lasted quite some time before she rested the leather paddle in favor of the thin education paddles.
My ass was bright red and stining from the bare hand and leather but the thin oak paddles were about to add to that feeling. Not only thin, but narrow, they are designed for maximum sting and that was her intent from the beginning. Using only one to start, several hard horizontal strikes left deeper red stripes across both cheeks. I was yelping now with each strike and when both paddles were used squirming began. Holding position became difficult as the oak paddles rained down on the tenderized skin of my ass. Rapid fire or slow, full cheeks, single cheeks, the crease, or upper thighs, yelping and squirming all things were present as the paddling went on for several minutes. I finally heard the paddles laid down and breathed a sigh of relief. Not lasting long, the pause was interupted by a good hard hand spank. Several more landed as squirmed a bit. She placed her hip against mine and reached across to my other hip and held tight. Now, nearly immobile I had to accept a good steady hard hand spanking again. My stinging cheeks were again getting spanked with her bare hand, fast and hard for a few minutes. She released my hips and I knew the segment was over, but not the spanking. The stinging part of the session was finished but I knew the pain was about to begin as she picked up The Tawse.
Used on my last maintenance spanking, it must have been on the top of the toy drawer and was now in her hand. This implement is all leather, thick, about 1/2 inch and the split tail about 10 inches long. My ass was well spanked at this point but about to accept more from this evil implement. Her first lash covered both cheeks and a loud yelp shot from my lips. Another and another caused tears to well up and yelps turned to howls. I recoiled after each strike but quickly reset and stuck my ass out to receive the next painful swat I knew was coming. Both single cheek and full ass was struck with solid lashes and shorter, quicker, rapid fire swats. Pain and soreness was driven into the deep tissue of my ass. The 5 plus minute segment was about all I could absorb and I was thankful when she slowed and said she felt it was enough as my ass was covered in a deep red color. She helped me to my feet and I hugged, kissed and thanked her for a long solid maintenance spanking. A bit shorter than before, it still lasted over 30 minutes and I felt very well spanked. I tossed the dice and watch the cube tumble across the floor and come to rest with the number 4 on top. Adding 'ONE' schedulled Monday for my next maintenance spanking.
Readers get thanked after I get spanked, but don't let that be the end of it. Leave a comment or ask a question. Suggestions are also welcome here and all will be answered. Become a part of the blog and join the fun by including your input. Stop back after the next session to learn how I was spanked for maintenance.

4 comments:

  1. Oooooohhhhh..... Background music! What's your preference, cowboy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A good question, Nora-Jane, Thank you. I have no preference as to whether there is music or not. She varies the type and that is fine, country, rock, even classical is great.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Just like spanking implements, a variety is best.

      Delete