Sunday, March 26, 2023

Short and Hard Maintenance

Saturday, March 25, A maintenance spanking was due for me after missing last night's scheduled appointment. A bit too much yard work had given her some unwanted back pain and we postponed the maintenance to today. Shortly after breakfast and a few routine chores she told me I was getting a spanking right now. So over the wedge pillow I went as she lined up today implements with a few differences.
She chose the riding crop to handle the warm up duty and it commenced with a series of medium swats covering my entire ass, sit spots and upper thighs. The short leather tails stung like a hornet and with an occasional full length lash, the crop had my cheeks quite warmed and colored. A good three minutes of the warming segment elasped before she halted that and took up the first implement. One which had not been used is some time, was about to make its appearence. An exotic wood paddle.
One of the paddles I made, I had forgotten what a great paddling it delivers. The first swat caused a recoil and howl which reminded me very quickly. I took a few extra seconds to process the swat and slowly moved back into position. She waited patiently for my position to be right as she was ready to deliver the next swat. A repeat of everything followed each successive swat. Every one landed on my full cheeks with a good solid smack. A slow but steady cadence was used to paddle my ass to a crimson red with deep tissue soreness. The short but hard segment ended with tears running down my face. A change of pace was coming next as I adjusted my position, the riding bat waited.
Very rare for the riding crop and riding bat to be used in the same spanking, but this was a different situation. Where a slow tempo plodded thru the last segment, the bat struck very rapidly, stinging my tender skin with many strikes. After so much recoiling during the last segment, I was determined to hold position. I took all the bat had to offer without moving. Deeply sore, very red and stinging like hell, my cheeks awaited the bare hand to complete this segment. Making sure I remained immobile for the bare hand portion of this segment, she reached around my hips and filled her hand with my cock and balls. Squeezing and twisting to keep me still she bare hand spanked me for another short but hard period. Still tearing when she released my package, she was about to bring in the next implement. The caboose paddle.
Bigger and thicker than the ones I make of exotic woods, this paddle packs a very solid swat. It is hard maple with a smooth finish and heavy enough to easily cause deep tissue soreness. She placed it against my cheeks as if to mark her target, drew it back and let fly. It landed across both cheeks with a swat painful enough to cause a recoil and howl much like the exotic wood paddle. She allowed me time to process the stroke and when I regainged position, I stuck my ass out inviting the next strike. Again she laid the wood across by ass before administering another hard swat. Another howl, another recoil and another pain processing few seconds. This went on for many strikes. I guess she felt I was not presenting well enough as she pulled my hips back away from the edge of the bed. Now my ass was really sticking our and vulnerable. Several more times she marked her target and paddled me hard. She rested the paddle, but I could read her mind as she thought... wait, the crop was used for a warm up, but not for a hard segment. I heard it swish thru the air and strike my cheeks leaving a deeper red and quickly rising welt. Several more left evenly spaced welts from the top of my cheeks to the crease. She finished by telling my my ass looked very nice sporting its color and welts. Kissing, hugging and thanking her for delivering the spanking she felt was due, I stood on wobbly legs. I asked to roll the dice but she said no, signaling to me she was not finished. I can only guess what tomorrow may bring.
Many thanks to all readers. It is your blog and you can join the fun by leaving a comment. Questions too will be answered in a timely manner. At this point, I cannot tell you when the next spanking will occur, but hope you will check back to find it. See you all at that time.

4 comments:

  1. Hello, a beautiful spanking! And I believe the next one will be coming soon.... Your wife is really in her role of domina! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi TAV and thank you for your input. A small correction, she is my life partner, not wife. A common misconception most folks have. Yes, you are correct, she is a wonderful Dominant and keeps me well behaved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an enticing array of weapons of ass destruction to be used on you, cowboy!
    I'm. Surprised your bottom isn't still neon pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Nora-Jane for your comments. Different for sure and both paddles and both the crop and bat left my ass quite well spanked and sore.

    ReplyDelete