Thursday, March 30, 2023

Maintenance with Leather

Wednesday, March 29, Spanked for maintenance with leather implements. No dice were rolled after the spanking I received on Sunday, so this was sort of an unscheduled session. About 8:30 she told me a spanking is due and to get ready. The wedge pillow came out, my clothes were already off and my ass was presented. She placed 4 implements next to me and the stage was set. The slapper, the strap, the riding bat and the broad sword paddle, all leather implements were about to turn my bare cheeks into a mass of crimson flesh. Going back to tradition, she warmed my ass with her bare hand. Mild spanking for a few minutes was sufficient and she then took up the first of the four. The leather slapper.
Designed to sting, the double sided implement began its task. Mostly using the alternating cheeks approach, she 'slapped' my ass from every angle. Sticking with the recent 'short but hard' scenario, the slapper stung bare skin from the top of my cheeks to mid thigh. Switching to uppercut strikes, lower cheeks and the crease took the force and the pain. Back to a full cheek attack for the next few minutes, red and tenderized flesh resulted rather quickly. I did hold position thru this segment and managed to silence any vocal reports for the full segment. When the slapping ceased, I reset my stance and further stuck my ass out and waited for the next device. The leather strap.
A bit longer and heaver than the slapper, the strap was assigned the goal of bringing the sting from the surface deeper into the tissue of my ass cheeks. The first full force strike told me the strapping would be more painful than the slapping. Covering the same area, thighs, sit spots and cheeks, she strapped my ass with a quick tempo. I still held position, but lost the battle of keeping silent. Yelps began to sound about halfway thru the segment and never stopped. Verticle strikes seemed to hurt more than horizontal ones, but I have no idea why. She swung forehand and backhand, fast and hard. By the end of the strapping segment, my ass was a solid color and quite sore. Stinging on the surface and sore in the deep tissue, I was set to be spanked with the next implement. The riding bat.
The master of sting with its wide leather tip on the short rigid shaft brought the pain back to the reddened flesh of my ass. The swish, the strike, the pain and the yelp are all components of this segment. No holding back, the hard part of 'short but hard' was quite evident during the attack of the riding bat. In fact the 'short' part seemed to be waived as she continued to whip my cheeks while I yelped. A much smaller area than the prior implements the sting felt worse. A quick tempo provided many strikes of the leather tip to the entire spanking area. It became difficult to hold position, especially to the extra painful strikes to the crease area. I was certain that any second she would spread my legs and use the bat on my balls, but it never happened. Finally the pain of the last strike was processed as she put the bat down and immediately took up the final implement. The broad sword paddle.
The smooth double leather paddle, backed up with a steel spine was laid against my cheeks before she drew it back and landed a hard swat. Sting covered the strike area, soreness was sent deep into the tissue of my ass and a howl escaped from my lips. Again and again she swung and the paddle delivered a painful strike, with just enough time to process the pain and present my ass for the next one. Wide and lone enough to cover most of both cheeks, the paddle was making sure my ass was well spanked. After each recoil and howl, I repositioned with my ass an easy target. She changed the tempo to nearly a rapid fire cadence and the howls became continous. Several strikes so close together were sending tears down my face. She went back to the slower, harder swats for a brief time. Then the rapid fire came again with more tears. She finished with another slow but hard segment of paddling. The entire session of all four toys was less than 20 minutes, but very hard. There was no doubt that I had been soundly spanked for maintenance. Following the traditional hugging and thanking her, I tossed the dice. Tumbling across the floor and coming to rest, a number '5' was clearly visible. A 6 day break before next Tuesday and another maintenance spanking.
All readers, new or extablished are thanked for their support. Each of you are invited to leave a comment or question. All will be individually answered. It is your opportunity to become a part of the blog, have some fun and perhaps be educational to other readers. Until next time, thanks again.

4 comments:

  1. What a great session that was, cowboy!
    I'm sure your butt was a nice crimson shade, hot enough to cook an egg on, too!
    Personally, I think hugging after a spanking/paddling is extremely cathartic and severely underrated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nora-Jane for your comments. Even though short in duration compared to others, my ass was red and sore. Cooking an egg....eh. A thank you is always given here and expected as well. Even for a discipline spanking, I thank her afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    Still not beautiful spanking!
    It is good that after a good spanking the gentleman thanks Madame for taking the time to give him a severe correction!
    After that n good hug is necessary. Madame is not angry or angry. She gave a good spanking to her companion because that's the way it is. This reminds the man of his condition as a submissive in front of his companion and reinforces female supremacy.
    A regularly disciplined and chaste man is a husband who is only there for the pleasure and happiness of his companion. This makes him the happiest of men!.
    Tav

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always give a thank you to her for spanking me. Even for punishments. That was one of the three reasons we developed a maintenance program.... to remind me of my role of her submissive in our relationship.

    ReplyDelete