Wednesday, March 8, 2023

A Hand and Brush Maintenance Spanking

Tuesday, March 7, an unexpected maintenance day. After my spanking on Monday night, Tuesday began normally with me serving coffee and then preparing breakfast. After morning chores I noticed the hairbrush out on the corner of the bed. After about an hour, I wondered if I have committed an infraction and earned a punishment spanking. So I ventured out and asked if the brush was out for a reason. She simply said it is what she will use to spank me tonight. I said nothing but wondered why another maintenance spanking was going to occur tonight. The day passed and the brush remained. In the evening she summoned me to the bedroom and said, "Over my lap, you're getting spanked'. We seldon use the OTK position as our physical sizes make it aukward. I am 6-1 about 190 and she is 5-2 and about 135, so we adopted a modified OTK position where she sits on the bed, back againist the headboard and I lay across her lap, supported by the bed. I went into position, bare ass high, immobile, vulnerable and she had the hairbrush in her hand.
No formal warmup as usual as she began with the brush with the cover still on. This is a thud strike and is felt in the deep tissue rather than on the surface. Many swats landed on my full cheeks before she switched to her bare hand. The hand spanking was hard and long. I could see this was not going to be a short hard session. When the cover came off the hairbrush, it was all business. My ass was getting spanked and I could do nothing but take it. She varied the tempo from slow to rapid fire and the force went from mild to extra hard. Bare hand too went from fast and hard to slow and sensual. During one of the hard bursts with the hairbrush, I was yelping, but being immobile I could only accept. She spanked non stop for about 20 minutes before pausing for just a moment. She told me my ass was quite red and asked if she should continue. I uttered a tearful 'Yes Ma'am'. Good she replied and began to spank hard with both hand and brush. For another ten minutes or so, hard swats rained down on my cheeks. This was by far the longest spanking since our friends visited us in Florida. When she finished, my cheeks were crimson and very sore. I have no idea when the next maintenance spanking will occur. The dice scheduled Sunday, but I guess it could happen at any time.
I wish I could be more positive about the scheduling, but I simply do not know. Thats to you all for continuing to read the blog and leave comments. They serve a purpose and are also fun for everyone. See you after the next time I am turned ass up and spanked for maintenance.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my! This was a treat, indeed! There's no reason to apologize. The excitement of not knowing when you'll get a guaranteed spanking is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nora-Jane. There was a degree of excitement for me when I was told to go over her lap. A surprise, yes, but exciting as well. A different position and much longer duration combined for a great maintenance spanking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, two beautiful spankings in 2 days !! Well done. Your butt must have remained red and burning for several hours, and since you are naked at home, it must have been a lot of fun for your wife. And you don't know when the next spanking will be, it must be very exciting! It's good that it's your wife who decides on the next spanking, and not the dès!. This is female supremacy!! Perfect!. Have a nice day. TAV.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you TAV for your comments. It is rare to be spanked on consecutive days unless one is for discipline. I stay sore much longer that the red color lasts and she keeps me nude for her pleasure and my availability. Not knowing is exciting, but I can live with the random schedule provided by the dice. I do believe in the superiority of the female and would not want to live in any other manner.

    ReplyDelete