Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Leather - Wood - Rubber

Monday, March20, two days late but spanked for maintenance. Originally scheduled for Saturday, that day was doubtful from the onset. Away for the weekend, it just seemed it would be pushed to Sunday. That day as well was busy and hectic so we both felt it would be better to handle maintenance on Monday. No need for directions, we both knew a spanking was due. I placed myself in position over the wedge pillow and watched as she put out the implements for tonight. The first one told me my ass was going to be spanked but good as the rubber paddle was laid out. It was followed by the big wood paddle and the patent leather paddle. The leather slapper was thrown in too. Her bare hands handled the warm up as has become tradition. About a 4 minute segment left me pink and warm.
The next segment employed the leather slapper. A short device designed to sting and she used it to its fullest. The cheeks, the crease, and the thighs all got plenty of stinging swats during the next 4 minutes or so. She altered the target often as well as the tempo, force and direction of the strikes. A well rounded attack raised the heat and the pink color turned a light red. She slapped from different angles and made sure every inch of warmed flesh felt the additional sting of the slapper. Finished with the slapper, but not the segment, she began a hard bare hand spanking. Most of the hard spanks landed on my cheeks while about a third or less landed on thights and sit spots. Well covered, my skin was getting more red by the minute. She picked up the next implement after completeing a good hand spanking.
Good looks is one one factor of the Patent Leather paddle.... a good paddling is another. Stiffened by a steel spine, the paddle delivers a sting and a solid swat which goes deep into my cheeks. Concentrating mostly on my ass, she used a quick cadence to land many paddle swats in a short time period. Slowing the tempo made the force increase and my eyes were growing more moist with each hard swat. First one cheek then the other, it was not long before both were quite sore. Back to rapid fire timing and striking both cheeks together had me yelping and a few tears leaked out. About 4 straight minutes of paddling had me very red and the pain level was building. Did I just say pain...HA. Pain is the forte of the next implement and it was on the way.
The infamous rubber paddle was about to meet my ass and she had no intention of holding back. The loud smack of rubber on flesh was drowned out by the even louder yelp from me. With little time to process the white hot pain, it struck again. Squarely across both cheeks, the strike sent pain through my ass. I knew I recoiled a bit and made an extra effort to stick my ass out further. She met the gesture with several more hard smacks. Many more landed on both cheeks before she adjusted the target to single cheeks. Ten or more on each cheek, alternating right and left, had me howling and tears flowing freely. My ass was being paddled and a 4 plus minute session was more than I would ever ask for. Red, sore and tenderized was how my skin was left after the rubber paddle assault. Yet, another paddle was being brought in.
My old friend the big wood paddle was in her hand and being swung menaceingly. Checking all the boxes a paddle must possess the wood paddle is as traditional as a wood paddle can be. Strong, unyielding, smooth, large and heavy, the wood paddle was about to meet my cheeks. I inched my toes forward to contact the bed platform and slid my torso backward to really protrude my ass. If I was to be paddled, I might as well take it properly. I set myself and was determined to hold position. She swung the paddle and it smacked my cheeks with a vengenance. I howled as she continued to paddle my ass. Strike after strike centered squarely on both cheeks. Fresh tears followed the tracks down my face of the previous ones. The Baltic Birch plywood stings but also bruised the deep tissue and I knew I would feel this spanking for days. She paddled until she felt the segment had accomplished its goal. She assisted me to an upright position saying I had been thoroughly spanked. I agreed and gave her a long hug and deep kiss to thank her for delivering the maintenance spanking I needed. I tossed the dice and we both saw it come to rest showing a '3'. That means I am spanked again on Friday, I said. Her final two words hit home as she said "or before".
Thanking all readers for their support. A special tip of the hat to those who contribute by leaving questions and comments. As you know, each is answered individually. See you all after the next maintenance spanking.

4 comments:

  1. Aye aye aye!!! My eyes were tearing at the rubber paddle!! I have one now in my collection. I use it as a paper weight...LOL!
    You have certainly been well spanked!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As always, Nora-Jane, I thank you for your comments. Glad to see you now own a rubber paddle. A paperweight you say...hmmm, I think the proper use is for something else. You are correct with your other comment... I was definetely very well spanked.

      Delete
  2. Helo, another beautiful spanking!! Did you once have fun taking pictures of your butt after the spanking and the following days? This to see the evolution of your buttocks over time. Good luck. Tav

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi TAV and thanks for a comment and question. We never have taken photos following a spanking. It is the feeling that is to be remembered, not the look. It was a great maintenance spanking and thanks for the good luck wishes.

      Delete