Tuesday, March 14, 2023

A Double Spanking Maintenance Day

Monday, March 13, a make-up maintenance turned into a daily double. Readers will know a spanking for maintenance was scheduled by the dice roll for Sunday. The day was exhausting for both of us and she just did not feel up to it, so we agreed to postpone maintenance until Monday. Morning arrived, I went to an early morning Dr appointment and returned for coffee and breakfast. After chores, she called me to the bedroom where she had set things up for a spanking. The wedge pillow was in place along with 3 implements. She told me to get into position as I was going to be spanked. Following directions, I was soon presenting my ass in harms way. She had chosen the riding bat, the patent leather paddle and the broad sword paddle.
Of course, the bare hand is always available and she used it for the warm up. Mild spanks morphing into hard spanks was expected amd delivered. Sufficiently warmed and colored, my cheeks were next treated to the stinging of the riding bat. Swishing and stinging its way thru about 3 minutes, the bat completed its duty leaving my ass well stung. I could see the session was going to be different. Short segments with firm strikes. I got a handful of very hard hand spanks before the next implement was used. The patent leather suung my flesh but hard enough to be felt in the deep tissues. That paddle is able to deliver a good hard swat and it proved that point many times in succession. Paddling my cheeks at a steady rate for about 3 minutes turned them red as tears began to well up in my eyes. A quick hard bare hand spanking took place prior to the broad sword paddle making its entrance. The hand spanking was about a minute long but was a great lead in to the heavy strikes of the leather paddle. The double thick leather surrounds a steel backbone so the paddle is stiff and heavy. A solid swat across both cheeks began its segment along with a loud yelp from me. The second identical swat broke the dam and tears began to flow. Three minutes does not sound like a long time until you are receiving a swat about every 4 seconds. When the segment ended, she forced her knee and thigh between my thighs to signal me to spread my legs. Upon my spread, she reached and grasped my package to deliver some CBT. My cock was being pulled, twisted and squeezed while the balls got a good slapping. After a minute or two of this, she brought the riding bat out again to spank my hanging balls with uppercut strokes. The session ended with a very hard 10 swats from both the patent leather and broad sword paddles. I asked about tossing the dice and she said not to bother as I was getting another spanking in the evening.
Evening rolled around and about 8:30 she told me it was time for my spanking and to get ready. Both readers and I know what this entails. I am to be nude, over the wedge pillow with my ass presented to be spanked. I accomplished the preliminaries and waited. She came in and began rummaging thru the toy drawer, coming up with tonights weapons of ass destruction, all 5 of them. Lying next to me were the rolled leather paddle, the leather slapper, the tawse, the caboose paddle and the big wood paddle.
Just glancing at these 5 implements told me I was in for a long and hard spanking. The bare hand led off as is tradition with a mild warm up. I was soon to realize that would be the last definable segment of the session. The rest of the maitnenance spanking was done by using each implement for a varying amount of time and force with no breaks. Each implement made several short or not so short visits to my bare ass. The rolled leather paddle began the assault with a short burst of about 20 or so swats. Quickly, it was evident to me that there would be no more mild swats. That paddle stings and when the slapper followed it, the sting became worse. The sting was over when the tawse met my burning cheeks. A very painful implement, even when swung at less than full force. The same reduced force is ample for the caboose paddle as well. When that struck my cheeks the impact went deep into the tissues and I knew it would be sore for days. The 3/8 inch thick maple wood does not give one bit and sends pain deep into my cheeks. The big wood paddle delivered its 20 stroke segment and sent tears down my face. After each had their initial visit, she gave me a good hard bare hand spanking. Each implement then returned for very short but hard segments of about 5 strokes. No particular order and the various different feelings of each implement were lost in a sea of pain as I gritted teeth, held position and let the tears flow. I would guess she used each one about 5 times over the 30 minute spanking. The pillow was wet with tears and my ass was cooked when the last strike fell. I had really been spanked!! She assisted me up and a very long 'thank you' hug commenced. I tossed the dice and watched a 4 become the scheduling number. That means Saturday, I said. She reminded me we will be at the RR track over the weekend and suggested I may get a quickie on Saturday but will get a good spanking when we return.
Thanks to all readers for you continued support. We have gained a few new readers and hope to add more. Remember your questions and comments are an important part of the blog and informative for everyone. They also add more fun for all. Each will be answered individually. Unless another surprise is in store for me, I will see you all again after the weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Hello, two beautiful spankings on the same day! Your wife loves when you have red and painful buttocks!. The second was certainly more painful than the first!. Happy playing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for you comments, TAV. Two spankings on the same day are rare here, but it does happed occasionally. Usually it would happed when I earn a discipline spanking on a scheduled maintenance day. You are correct that the second one was longer and harder and was given on an already sore ass.

      Delete
  2. Oh my!!! I had forgotten about the caboose paddle!! The rolled leather paddle resembles a carpet beater, except more exquisite.
    I'm sure you slept peacefully that night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nora-Jane for you comment and observation. The rolled leather paddle does resemble a carpet beater. The caboose paddle is one that delivers a very sound paddling and is heave enough to cause the deep tissue soreness that was felt for several days. A red and sore ass at bedtime does make for wonderful sleep.

      Delete