Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Finally Spanked

Monday March 6, Back home for a Maintenance Day. Our Florida trip is over and we are back in Tennessee. Not a smooth transition, but we finally are hear and the over due maintenance was delivered. Over a week since the last one because of many different unavoidable circumstances. Too numerent to detail here, sufficice it to say between family visiting, late nights, minor illnesses, the long drive and resettling at home, the spanking kept being pushed to the next day. Well, today, it was pushed no further. Mid-evening saw me reporting to the bedroom, totaly nude and climbing on the pre-placed wedge pillow. The much higher bed allowed my ass to be presented with less strain on my back. She found tonights implements in the toy bag and laid them next to me. She had chosen 3 and with the always available bare hand, she commenced the warm up. Spanking with mild swats for about 3 minutes, my cheeks had been warmed and showing a nice pink glow. The first implement was ready for action. It was the flexible leather paddle.
A few mediun swats with the fur side preceeded a much longer segment with the smooth leather side. Standing directly behind me, she alternated paddling each cheek with a solid swat. Made to sting, the leather also sent out a crisp sound of leather on flesh. All hard, the swats continued landing on a full cheek, one after the other for a few minutes. She adjusted her stance and swung the short handled leather paddle horizontally and very hard. It struck both cheeks together with loud swats. I began to squirm a bit, so she placed her left hand on my lower back to tell me to hold still. I complied as the paddle continued to land swat after swat across the center of my ass. After a few more minutes she slowed and eventually ceased the paddling. A quick rub of my back and ending with a pinch of my cheeks while she picked up the next implement... The Riding Bat.
This implement can do double duty. Using the shaft, it is much like a crop or cane and will leave raised red welts. Used like a riding whip, the wide leather tip will sting like a hornet and leave a butterfly shapped red mark. Another short but hard segment began with a very sharp sting on my right cheek. I guess she felt my ass looked like a race horse as she whipped me like a thorobred on the home stretch. The riding bat struck over and over again as I yelped, but knew enough to hold position. I got a good 3 - 4 minute whipping from the bat and my cheeks were red from the paddle and covered with deeper red stinging marks from being whipped with the riding bat. Now it was the time for the hard bare hand spanking. Single and both hands spanked my ass with authority. Not a square inch was missed from the top of my cheeks to upper thighs and crease. I do like a good hard hand spanking and believe me, I got just that. The final implement was on its way and again it was the Big Wood Paddle.
Perhaps these three implements were used as they were on top after unpacking our travelling toy bag. None the less, I was about to receive a short and hard segment from the traditional paddle made of unyeilding Baltic Birch plywood. The first swat covered both enflamed cheeks with a loud and painful contact. I howled and recoiled from the impact. My mind instantly played these thoughts... I have not been spanked in over a week.. I needed maintenance.. she was ready to deliver.. I was going to get a good paddling, so buck up and take it! I adjusted my stance and stuck my ass out and up as far as I could like a message to her to paddle it good. She landed very hard swats on both full cheeks at the rate of one every 5 seconds for the next few minutes. Gritting teeth, howling thru clenched jaws and holding back tears was my job as she paddled me soundly. When she rested the paddle I thought the session was over. The leather paddle thought otherwise as it returned for an encore of about 30 very hard swats. A short but hard maintenance session was now over. I stood, hugged and thanked her and reached for the dice. After tumbling across the floor, it came to rest showing a '5' on top. I mentioned it would be Sunday, but she countered by saying Wednesday may be a rainy day and very suitable for a spanking.
A big thank you to all readers for sticking with the blog during our long Florida trip. Your comments, questions and suggestions are always welcome and each will be answered individually. That is your opportunity to be a part of the blog and perhaps informative to yourself and others. Take advantage of it and see you all following the next time I am spanked for maintenance.

2 comments:

  1. Now THAT was a great maintenance session on returning home from Florida!
    Thank you for the great detailed description!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nora-Jane, for your continued readership and your contributions to the blog. The only downside of this spanking was the delays encountered since the previous session.

      Delete