Sunday, January 9, 2022

Maintenance Day

Sunday, January 9, Maintenace due, delivered and accepted. Never any doubt, rolling a 4 scheduled today for a spanking. During morning coffee in bed she suggested we go out for a Sunday breakfast. I agreed, we finished our coffee, got dressed and out we went. A nice outing in spite of a rainy day, and grabbing a few groceries on the way back. Returnig home, she immediately told me to 'get comfortable', her code words for get back to being my nude submissive. Stripping quickly to obey, I was in the kitchen when she faced me, pinched both nipples to get my attention and said "You have 4 things to do and then you are getting a good spanking". My response of 'Yes Ma'am' followed as I put the clamps on my now tender nipples. Three of the four tasks were normal chores and went without incident. Then I had to precook and put up breakfast meat for the next week. Preparing sausage patties, making two containers, one in the freezer and one in the fridge. Then clean up of the range and kitchen. I checked my e-mail and then reported to the bedroom as directed for my due spanking. Along side the wedge pillow was the doubled belt, broad sword paddle and riding bat as I took position with my ass presented.
A bare hand warm up is the norm and this spanking was to be no different. A fairly long but mild segment pinked and warmed my cheeks nicely. The broad sword paddle came on and paddled each cheek with medium swats before a very hard strike covered both cheeks and buckled my knees. A yelp completed the initial swat of this segment. Many more were to follow. She drew back the paddle and let it fly. A solid smack, loud echo and a yelp could be heard after each of many such strikes as the paddling continued for many minutes. The doubled belt was next and she lashed my ass soundly. Horizontally, vertically, single cheek, both cheeks, alternating forehand and backhand lashes on each cheek. My ass had taken a good belting by the time she went for the next implement. The riding bat was swished in the air a few times before she pulled my torso up a bit and slapped each nipple with ten swats of the leather tip of the bat. Pushing me back in contact with the pillow, my ass again became the target. She whipped my cheeks with hard rapid fire swats as I yelped. Several minutes of this preceded strikes to sit spots and upper thighs. It is a short move from upper thighs to inner thighs and the tapping of the inner thighs is my queue to spread my legs. I spread and spread until inner cheeks, anus and hanging balls were all exposed. The bat was put up and a good bare hand spanking took place. Inner cheeks and ass hole took a few swats during the bare hand segment. Soon both hands were on my balls delivering torment. Pulling, squeezing, slapping and twisting all came before the return of the riding bat. It had slapped my nipples prior, but it became clear my vulnerable balls were the focus for this segment. She held them still for some good slaps from the bat, more torment then more swats from the bat. She alternated hand torment with strikes from the bat and the belt. My ass was not without attention as all three implements took more swats as I stood motionless with legs spread to the max. The 40 plus minute maintenance session came to a close whith her patting my ass and saying I love you. I stood and regained my balance, hugged and returned the I love you to her. We are expecting some vanilla guests on Thursday for a 4 day stay, so instead of rolling the dice, she will spank me on Wednesday before they arrive and on Sunday after they leave. So the next two maintenance sessions are scheduled. The readers are the most important part of any blog and you folks deserve more than my thanks. Your comments and questions are interesting and a vital part of this blog. Please keep them coming in and each will be answered. See you all after the next maintenance spanking.

4 comments:

  1. Cowboy!
    As always, Ms Mirage delivered the goods. For forty minutes!
    Good coverage. She has not used the bat for some time. That whooshing sound is enough to elicit a nervous flinch without contact.
    Enjoy the visitors. It is good to hear that folks are traveling again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comments, Hunter. They are always welcome. The 40-minute spanking was well delivered as you mentioned. Even blindfolded at times, I can generally identify the implement by a swish in the air or at least after the first strike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That "whoooosh" of the riding bat is effective as a "mind-fuck" as well. Pardon my french, but there was no alternate for that phrase.
    The tips can be quite stingy and painful. Using the riding bat as a cane leaves beautiful stripes (haven't had those in a few years).
    Enjoy your vanilla company!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment, Nora-Jane, and very true. The mind-fuck is more evident if one is blindfolded and bound. Your description of the riding bat is spot-on. It may have been some time ago, but it is plain to see your beautiful ass is no stranger to the kiss of the riding bat.

    ReplyDelete