Saturday, January 15, 2022

Wood Leather Rubber

Wednesday, Jan 12, spanked for maintenance. No dice roll scheduled this spanking. Our friends were due to arrive the next morning from New York to begin a 4 day visit. Being vanilla, we knew there would not be an opportunity for spanking of any type during there stay. Agreeing on this plan, I would be spanked the night before their arrival and on Sunday following their departure I would be stripped and soundly spanked again for maintenance. Well, it's Wednesday night and I find myself nude, in position over the pillow, ass presented, vulnerable and ready to be spanked. By my right side were the weapons of ass destruction she had chosen to administer the maintenance session. The cherry wood purse paddle, the doubled belt and leather strap and the new rubber spatula.
Something different as the leather strap began the brief warm up. Cheeks were warmed and tinted pink is short order as the one inch wide leather repeatedly kissed my flesh. The increased intensity was barely noticed as she slowly dialed up he assault but before long the strap was lashing my ass with authority. Minutes passed while the strap went from warm up to a full segment and my cheeks turned to bright red. A brief pause to retrieve the next implement preceded the first solid swat from the rubber spatula. Its small surface covering every inch of cheek, crease and upper thigh with a speedy tempo of swats that stung my flesh. The short implement was like an instrument in the hands of a skilled surgeon. Ms Mirage had that short toy singing as the rubber spanked my entire ass. Slight sounds uttered thru clenched teeth and moisture was squeezed between squinted eyelids. I held position as the rubber delivered a barrage of hard swats as a parting shot. The cherry wood purse paddle delivered a very hard swat directly on my left cheek. I howled, eyes popped open, I recoiled to process the strike, several seconds later I stuck my ass further out to receive another. The paddle landed on my right cheek and my response was repeated. That cherry wood can paddle like there is no tomorrow. Placing my ass back into the breach after each strike went on for many swats. Full tears and howls accompanied each swat as I was really being paddled hard. The doubled belt lashed across both enflamed cheeks to begin its segment. She used the belt in every angle to lash my ass, sit spots and upper thighs. She stood directly behind me and with forehand and backhand alternating strikes, belted my ass soundly for many minutes. When the belt was laid aside, she began a traditional bare hand, bare ass spanking. She spanked all areas of red flesh for several more minutes. With crimson cheeks glowing I breathed a sigh thinking my spanking had come to an end. The hard strike from the leather strap told me that was not the case. More spanking was coming my way as she placed a hand on my lower back. This is a subttle reminder for me to cease any movement. Not heeding this reminder would most likely result in a firm grasp of my balls which holds me immobile. She began a second visit of each of the four implements, each for a short but hard segment. About 20 or so hard strokes rained down on my ass as I yelped and teared while keeping motionless. She must have felt that encore went well because she immediately began another round robin of the implements. Twenty more hard swats from each implement followed before she finally said, "I think that should hold you until Sunday". I struggled to my feet, regained my balance, hugged and deeply kissed her. I thanked her for administering a long and sound spanking. Her 'you're welcome' came in the form of a playful but solid bare hand swat to my left cheek as I began to pick up the toys. Readers are the reason we continue this blog. Your questions and comments are not only welcome, but encouraged. Keep them coming in as each will be answered. Thank you all for your readership and contributions. Stop in again after my Sunday maintenance spanking.

4 comments:

  1. Great googly moogly!! I'm thinking you could cook an egg on your backside after that session!!!
    Love the picture of the spatula!! Do the slots in the rubber make the feeling different from a solid spatula?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment and question, Nora-Jane. It was a very thorough spanking, and my ass was very hot and red. As far as the spatula, it delivers enough sting as it is. I would say it is about the same difference as a wood paddle compared to a wood paddle with holes. An increase in sting, yes, but not excessive. I know I have asked you before, so would you like to try it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cowboy!
    Another Wednesday, another maintenance spanking. I hesitate to imagine what a true punishment spanking would be like at the hands of Ms Mirage. Your maintenance spankings give me the vapors as it is.
    Is that email on your profile still good?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment, Hunter. True punishment spankings are much different in our household. E-mail is still good.

    ReplyDelete