Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Maintenance Spanking Plus

Tuesday, Jan 18, Maintenance Day after postponement. Our vanilla friends did not have good luck with returning to upstate New York. Bad weather in the northeast was the cause for their flight on Sunday to be cancelled, so they were with us for another day. Monday turned out no better as two flights they had schedulled were also cancelled. After another night with us, Tuesday morning found us dropping them off at the airport. It was only much later we learned about their troubles during stopovers on their way home. Back to us, in the evening she called to me from the bedroom, I obeyed and on my arrival, she said "Present... it is time you were spanked". The wedge pillow was in place and 4 implements were at the ready. The riding bat, leather strap, patent leather paddle and the belt made an ominous site next to my vulnerable bare ass.
Tonight's episode was no different as the bare hands gave my cheeks a good warming before a solid bare hand spanking commenced. She spanked me for some time before reaching for the first implement...the riding bat. The wide leather tip began to sting my flesh repeatedly as the swats got harder and faster. The shaft was used as a cane for some strikes and the tip stung for others. Both left slight welts on my well spanked skin. The patent leather paddle was due up to bat next when the riding bat delivered its last rapid fire burst of strikes amidst my yelps. The patent leather is a smooth surface and with its steel reinforcing from end to end, it can pack a good swat. Several medium strokes preceded a very hard paddling as I struggled to hold position. I squirmed and stood slightly to relieve the pain but she pushed me back down against the pillow. This forces my ass out as the paddle strikes solidly. The segment lasted awhile and I teared up a bit as the paddle accomplished its task. I shuttered as the doubled belt was snapped together prior to its first lash. It landed solidly across both cheeks and I howled. Lash after lash landed on my red and welted ass. Tears fell, howls echoed in the room as she belted me. I squirmed, she belted, I howled, she belted, I took it the best I could. After many lashes, she leaned and wispered in my ear... "you feel well spanked"? I replied I was well spanked. She said I had taken 100 bare hand swats and 100 from each implement but maintenance was not over. I held position as she prepared something else for me. Cool wet lube ran between my cheeks and over my anus. A butt plug found the openning and was pushed all the way in...my asshole was plugged!!! She stood me upright, spread my legs a bit, took shoe laces and wrapped my balls, crossed them pulled tight and began wrapping my cock, pulled tight again and finished with a knot holding my package tight. She told me to go sit down until she called me back. Having no choice I obeyed. Sitting tightened the laces and shoved the plug deeper. After about an hour and a half, she summonded me to her side. She untied my cock, then balls, then removed the plug. Holding the dice, she said let's see when you need maintenance again. She rolled a 'ONE'... smiling she said Thursday, I love it. Thanks to all readers. Comments and questions are welcome. All will be answered. You readers are keeping the blog alive and interesting. Keep up the good work and see you after the next maintenance spanking.

10 comments:

  1. One day break. Yeah, that's the ticket to a well paddled, well strapped, well reddened backside.
    I do like the addendum after the spanking. Ms Mirage is a creative spirit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, Hunter. Actually, a two-day break, so I was ready for a good spanking. Bound and plugged was a different addendum.

      Delete
  2. Well, I will say to Ms. Mirage, sounds like a job well done!!! You think sitting is uncomfortable with a butt plug just you wait til you are spanked while wearing it!!! (Evil Grin) Happy to hear your guest made it home safely and life is back to normal!!! Must say the shoe strings are a bit creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SunShine for being a reader and a contributor. I think she was pleased with the additions to the maintenance spanking and perhaps there is more of the same forthcoming. Hmmm, spanked with plug it.... you will have to enlighten all of us on that concept.

      Delete
  3. Holy guacamole, cowboy!! Ms. Mirage certainly had Her creative juices flowing!!
    What a surprise with the butt plug AND cock n ball bondage! Never in a million years would I think to use a shoelace. Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Nora-Jane for your comments. Yours and everyone's always more than welcome. Being plugged never entered my mind until I felt the lube...she is a wonderful Dominant. She has used shoelaces before. They are strong, soft and being flat, less abrasive than cord, and they untie easily. Really great for cock and ball bondage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always forget about flat shoelaces. That's good to know!

      Delete
  5. Thanks Nora-Jane, good to know readers return to check on the answers and leave additional comments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ye-owch! I don't know if I have commented previously but I am amazed at the "maintenance" you receive! Both the regularity and the intensity of the sessions. My wife says that I should be careful what I wish for but I wish for even a small percentage of the "spanking" that you are regularly subject to. Although she can be very creative and on a rare occasion has bound my cock and balls and has plugged my ass. Both of which I loved.
    We talked a few years ago about having regular "maintenance" spankings but after that discussion it never actually happened.
    I am sure that during your sessions you are not feeling very lucky, but your wife is a very rare and much sought after woman. I can tell that you love and appreciate her, even when it hurts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your comments, MRBILL and welcome to the blog and contributors. Our maintenance came about with the decline of discipline spanking I was earning. At the time she said maintenance would be longer and hard enough, so you understand you are not getting off easy. Contact me via e-mail.

    ReplyDelete