Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Spanked and Flogged

Tuesday, Jan 4, Maintenance Day. A new year, same rules... bare ass spanked for maintenance. It was below normal temp outside today and I had just returned from an errand. Very shortly after I had removed my coat, she called from the bedroom. I reported and found she had made the room ready. "Get out of those clothes" she said. Taken a bit by surprise, I paused and looked around. She had placed the wedge pillow and 4 spanking toys. Impatiently she said "Strip and present, I'm going to give you a good spanking". Wasting no more time, I obeyed by hurriedly getting nude and climbing over the wedge pillow. I then, as directed, stuck my ass out as far as possible. She had chosen the short flogger, the long flogger, loopy johnny and the cherry heart paddle.
A long warm up with bare hands commenced without any hesitation and just like that, the maintenance session was underway. Staying with mild strokes throught, she spanked bare cheeks for quite some time. I felt warm and most likely pink by the time she went to the first implement. The short flogger was swished thru the air a few times before its first lash landed on my ass. Known more for its sting more than thud, she covered me with hard swats from shoulders to mid thigh with extra attention to my cheeks. Varied angles provided full coverage and stinging lashes reddened my skin as she flogged for several minutes. A very short pause before I felt the first heavy, by comparison, lash from the full length folgger. The longer leather falls provided a thud as its full mass landed on bare skin. From shoulder blades to thighs the flogger lashed my full body. A solid thud and some sting resulted from each strike of her continuous flogging over the next many minutes. The short flogger returned to deliver a short segment of horizontal side to side strikes. Lashing alternating cheeks, the device further stung my red ass. She changed implements in less than a heartbeat and landed a solid strike with the loopy johnny. The edges of the braided leather bit into my tenderized flesh and I let go loud yelp. In less than 3 seconds, another swat and another yelp. This continued for many more strikes as the segment wore on for minutes. The loopy johnny was making its part of this maintenance quite memorable. The sting was at a very high level as she continued for the full segment. Resting the loopy johnny allowed me to breathe as I went a bit limp. A good hard swat from her bare hand on my left cheek brought me back to reality...I had more spanking to accept. Where the bare hand warm up was mild swats, this was quite different. Full force bare hand spanking was now the order. She spanked my ass as I held position. Gradually moving to thighs, she began to use both hands covering inner areas as she openned my legs a bit. Thighs took spanks on the back, and both sides as she rapid fire spanked while opening my legs more and more. Another long hard segment of spanks on my cheeks had me squirming. Her left hand slid around my hips and grabbed my balls. After a half twist, she tightened her grip and I was suddenly immobile. That small cherry heart paddle was about to begin. Still in its cover, it delivered several hard thuddy swats to both cheeks as she held me firmly by the balls. After a few minutes, she slipped off the cover and that little toy was about to paddle my ass for real. When the first swat landed I howled. The cherry wood struck and I howled again. The small surface really stings an she paddled my thoroughly. Inner cheeks were hit, and entire thighs were peppered with shots of the cherry heart paddle. I was openly howling as she covered my entire ass, thighs, crease and sit spots. Rapid fire on each cheek separately really stung and I could do nothing but accept it. She finally released her grip and stopped paddling. Slowly I stood to hug and kiss the woman I love for administering my due maintenance. The dice caroomed off the wall, galloped across the floor and came to rest showing a "4". "Sunday" she said, "unless you need a refresher before then". I picked up the toys and reset the room for sleeping. I caught a shot of my ass in the mirror..... raw hamburger, I thought as I struggled not to rub. The readers are the heart of any blog and you folks have been wonderful. I encourage you to leave any questions or comments on this or any episode. Thank you all very much. See you after the Sunday maintenance spanking.

4 comments:

  1. Cowboy,
    The cherry wood paddle reminds me of the bath brush. The brush may have more leverage due to the longer arm,but the heads appear to be about the same size. The brush bristles, dragged over reddened skin, add another sensation.
    If you don't mind, I will forego the pleasure of the Loopy Johnny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments, Hunter. You are correct about the length of the handle, but the surface of this little heart paddle is quite a bit smaller than any bath brush I have seen. Dragging the bristles over spanked flesh is a different sensation. Here, she scrubs my balls or anus with the coarse bristles after a spanking. That really is an eye opener. The loopy johnny... what can I say. An implement to be reckoned with... at least worth a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great googly moogly!!!
    I do love the long flogger. I'm a thuddy girl, as opposed to stingy. What can I say??? I'm a self professed weenie... lol.

    I love how you hug and kiss Ms. Mirage, thanking her for the maintenance. True devotion, ultimate trust and respect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good comments like Nora-Jane leaves are very welcome. I knew she loves to be flogged. My devotion, trust, respect, and total submission to Ms Mirage is my life.

    ReplyDelete