Wednesday, August 18, 2021

The HAIRBRUSH !!!!!

Tuesday, August 17, Maintenance day, Things continue to seem to drag on here as we still wait for parts to repair the van which has been down now since we got back from the North. Spanked last Thursday, the five days inched along with us only tackling small projects as we were unaware of when the van repairs would be completed. This morning, as we had or morning coffee in bed, we were discusing our day. Among other things, she calmly said, as it it were an item on a grocery list, you're getting spanked today. When the time came she called me to the bedroom and had placed the wedge pillow in position and laid two implements on its side. The leather strap and the hairbrush lie in wait.
All that was missing was my bare ass drapped over the pillow and presented to be spanked. A simple point was all the directive I needed to take position and submit to a maintenance spanking. She began with a bare hand rubbing of my cheeks before a few swats. Not light or long enough to be considered a warm up, she went right to the strap. This is an older, well used leather item and is doubled over, but still packs a good lash. She stood directly behind me and lashed me with forehand and backhand alternative swats. The outter side of both cheeks were getting well strapped for quite some time. Adjusting her position to place her hip along side of mine with her left hand around both of my hips, she began to strap my ass again. Now the full and inner cheeks were the target as she held me in position with her arm. She strapped fast and hard as I became more audible with each lash and could feel my eyes welling up. Keeping still with the assistance of her arm around my hips, I took the strapping for many minutes. A slight pause meant she was changing implements and the hairbrush was about to be put into service. She kept the cover on while delivering swats with a heavy thud. This did not feel too nice on my well strapped ass. After several minutes of hard thud strokes she removed the cover. The wood back of the brush smakced my left cheek with a report like a Springfield rifle, I howled. The sound had barely died in the room when the right cheek got its first swat, another howl. Moisture mounting in my eyes let go and tears fell. No pause before many more solid hair brush swats landed on my ass. She was spanking at a stead rate and fairly hard as noise and tears were all I could produce. She spanked and spanked until I felt the brush would be worn out. No such luck as again she sdjusted position as before and held me still with the left arm around my hips. She began to spank again with the target being the center of my full cheeks. Occasionally a few would land on sit spots and thighs, but it was clear my cheeks were taking most of the swats. The hairbrush was meeting my ass and winning each stroke easily. She spanked, I howled and teared for many more minutes. Finally resting, she helped me upright and greeted my tear streaked face with a solid affectionate kiss. I caught a shot of my ass in the large mirror and to no surprise saw crimson cheeks with a white bullseye dead center of each one. The hairbrush had done a surpurb job. Hugging and thanking her preluded the rolling of the dice. I caromed it off two walls and watched it tumble to a halt with a '4' on top. Sunday, I will again present my ass and submit to a spanking she feels is necessary for maintenance. Thanks to all readers for following us thru a most unsettled summer. Your comments or questions continue to be a highlight of this blog. It is your way to become or stay a part of it. Join us and leave a post of your own. See you all after my next maintenance spanking.

4 comments:

  1. Cowboy,
    Good report. Mistress took a note from one of your earlier posts. She decided to try the modified OTK position, with a little change. She sat back against the wall at the head of the bed and indicated that I should lay across her thighs. This would have meant only one hand was in play, so we had me shift to laying along her legs, facing away. I could be shifted to allow both hands to strike. I essentially straddled her hips. We had picked up all the implements, just to try them this first attempt. Some of them would be too long to wield in this position, which turned out to be true. Another was so flexible she caught her off-side forearm a couple of times. Altogether she used seven or eight (I lost track), delivering fifty to a hundred with each tool. Strikes were given steadily and firmly. There may have been squirming and shouts into the bed cover. I have to say, silicon is a very effective material for striking my ass. Belts, paddles, crop, and hands were all used. By the end, I was beginning to see some of what your maintenance days are like. She really liked the position and access to everything that needed accessing.
    Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much for you posting and report of your spanking. What you wound up with is our modified wheelbarrow position. I straddle her thighs with one leg on each side of her torso. An actual wheelbarrow position is in a chair where the torso would extend to the floor further bending and presenting the ass. Either wheelbarrow position spreads our legs thus exposing inner thighs, inner cheeks and anus for spanking. You also found out that short handle implements work best for either modified OTK or modified wheelbarrow. Glad you both got good satisfaction from using the position. Carry on.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hairbrush got quite the workout this session!!!
    Thank you for the pics of the implements of ass destruction!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comment, Nora-Jane. The hairbrush following the strap made for a and very effective spanking. A hairbrush is a traditional spanking implement and occasionally it is fitting to receive a long, bare bottom spanking from a dominant woman with a hairbrush.

    ReplyDelete