Saturday, August 28, 2021

Spanked with Leather

Maintenance Day, Wednesday, August 25....Back in New York after nearly 2 weeks in the South. We drove down with the first load of stuff from our soon to be sold home in New York. Bad luck, a check engine light and we were stuck. Parts on back order. We waited, hoping for some good luck. Finally, we decided to leave the truck and head back to resume emptying the house. Maintenance was scheduled for Tuesday, but being in a hotel with no toys, we moved it to Wednesday. Working together toward a common goal we were making good progress. During the day she mentioned I was getting a spanking for maintenance that evening. A mere reply of Yes Ma'am was enough. She summond me to our room and simply told me to bend over, it is time. She had produced two paddles of leather to do the honors. The flexible leather paddle and the patent leather paddle were at the ready. I bent over the edge of the bed and stuck my ass out, as if to say 'here it is Mistress, SPANK ME!!!' Her bare hand began to swat my cheeks for a warm up. One hand, both hands, side and uppercut swings nicely warmed both cheeks. A full force bare hand spanking followed with no pause. I held position as she spanked at length. Many minutes passed as the sound of bare hand on bare ass filled the room. Next at bat was the flexible leather paddle. Solid swats met my cheeks with loud smacks. She covered both cheeks evenly with many strikes as I felt the increasing warmth of my flesh. The smooth leather met each cheek alternatively as the heat and pain incresed with each strike. After several minutes, the switch of paddles was accompliched in less than a second. The patent leather implement picked up the tempo without missing a beat. The steel reinforced patent leather began to paddle my already reddened cheeks. She continued paddling my bare ass without hesitation. Several more minutes of paddling went by as I began to yelp after each strike. She finally paused and began to stroke my back all the way down to my cheeks. Felt really nice. She slapped my ass hard and said "OK, now for your spanking." With that she picked up the flexible leather paddle again and began to spank with very hard swats making the previous paddle strokes seem moderate. I never counted, but an estimate of 100 would not be an out of line. The patent leather paddle followed with strikes equally as hard and equally as numerous. The yelps increased as the paddling continued. I held my ass still and took the assault of both leather implements. When she laid the second paddle to rest I felt it was over..... not so. Very hard bare hand spanks now rained down on both cheeks. Spanking with bare hand following leather is an interesting feeling. After taking about 50 hard swats on each cheek, she stood me upright and we hugged. The spanking was over and I tossed the dice. I saw a 'two' appear and we smilled at each other. Saturday, another spanking will take place, be there. Readers, I truly appreciate your support, questions and comments. The blog is a success because of you, the readers. I will continue to post episodes and answer your questions. See you all on or about Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. Oooohhhh.....the patent leather paddle hasn't been used in awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Nora-Jane and you are correct. That implement stays in NY, but after this fall, all toys will move back to the south with us.

    ReplyDelete