Friday, August 13, 2021

Spanked during Field of Dreams Game

Thursday, Aug 12, a baseball game spanking for maintenance. Although there was no dice roll after the Sunday encore spanking from the party, early today, Ms Mirage decied my ass will be spanked today. The day wore on and as evening approached during dinner she suggested I be spanked during the Field of Dreams baseball game. As the Yankees and White Sox prepared to play she brough out the implements to be used. The swats for the White Sox would be delivered with the flexible leather paddle while swats for the Yankees were to come courtesy of the caboose paddle.
First inning, first batter, a Yankee single, no score, but the Sox hammered a home run to take an early lead. I took 20 strokes with the leather and 5 with the wood caboose paddle.... a good start. Neither team did much in the second inning, but the third was devasting for me. The Yanks got a single and a walk before a 3 run home run netted me 65 swats with the caboose paddle. I held position and absorbed the paddling as tears fell. Not to be out done, the Sox pushed 4 runs across the plate and my ass was targeted for 90 strokes with the leather paddle. Nothing for the Yankees in the 4th, but the White Sox got two more runs and I presented my ass and accepted 50 swats. The fifth inning was quiet for both teams but the Yanks plated a run in the sixth on a solo home run. Bend over, she said as she delivered another 20 strokes with the wood paddle. The Sox went quietly in the sixth and seventh innings while I got five more swats for a Yankee single in the seventh. The eighth saw the Sox get two singles but not score, however 10 swats from the leather landed on red cheeks. The ninth was a baseball fans dream. Two Yankee home runs gave them the lead and gave me 85 hard swats from the caboose paddle. The Sox managed a walk before a game winning home run for a final 9 to 8 score in a slug fest game. 40 more strokes from the leather ended the maintenance session with a total of 180 caboose paddle swats and 210 leather paddle swats. A dice role came up with a 4, so next Tuesday my ass will receive a spanking for maintenance Thanks to all readers for their support and especially to those leaving questions and comments. I appreciate all of you and will answer all your queries as soon as possible.

4 comments:

  1. I always get confused about how score = the number of swats, but I love the enthusiastic way you describe everything!
    Your butt got quite a bit of attention!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easy formula.... I am spanked after each half inning provided the team does anything. A single is 5 swats, a double 10, a triple 15 and a run in any manner is 20. Example, team gets a single, then a walk, then makes two outs on a double play, leaving one runner on base, then a home run before making the third out. I have earned 5 swats for the single and 20 for each run scored equaling 45 swats, no warm up. High scoring games mean a very red ass.
    Thank you for the question.... I am sure others were unaware of our baseball game driven maintenance spankings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any time you would like to watch a ball game with us, Nora-Jane, feel welcome. Ms Mirage could spank the both of us.

    ReplyDelete