Monday, August 23, 2021

An OTK Paddling

Sunday, Aug22. As determined by the dice roll, I was scheduled to receive a spanking for maintenance today, and she delivered. Early evening found us on the sofa half watching mindless TV when she said, "Go to our room and bring me one toy". I have learned, the hard way, not to question her directives, rather simply obey. It is very rare when I am to chose the instrument of my own maintenance and it raises concerns. Not wishing to look wimpy, I never choose the easiest implement to be spanked with, nor, for self preservation, do I choose the harshest. Rumbling thru the toy drawer I decided on a moderate weapon... the big wood paddle.
The paddle is big and solid enough to deliver a solid spanking, yet something I knew I could take a good deal of swats rather than a very harsh implement like the rubber strap for example. Happy with my choice, I tottered back to find her seated in the center of the sofa. "Time to be spanked", she said, "Over my lap". She was going to use the modified OTK position on the sofa instead of the bed. She had placed a small firm pillow on her thighs to raise my ass a bit higher. I took position as directed and without pause she began to spank. She warmed my cheeks nicely with her bare hand and a steady tempo. Then both hands landed on both cheeks in unison quite firmly. This went on for some time and I knew my cheeks had moved up a notch from nicely pink. Back to single hand swatting, she continued to spank with hard alternate cheek strokes. Another good deal of time passed as my ass absorbed whatever she dished out. Hot and red cheeks were vulnerable when she picked up the paddle. As stated prior, its size covers my ass fully with solid strokes. As relentless as ocean waves crashing on the beach, the wood paddle repeatedly struck my ass dead center. No variation, every swat directly on top of the previous one went on and on for many minutes. I was really being paddled. Lying motionless, as I had no other choice, she continued to land the paddle on both cheeks together. Over and over again, I yelped with each swat, only to be repeated within seconds. A traditional OTK paddling came to and end several minutes later. As I climed off, she handed me the paddle saying put this away and bring the dice. Again, obeying without question I returned the paddle to the drawer and caught a look in the mirror. Very deep red crimson cheeks answered my stare. I grabbed the dice and returned to the living room. The toss was short and bounced off the wall coming to rest with a big number 'ONE' on top. "Good", she said, "More for you on Tuesday". A short report for you enjoyment readers, but a big thank you from me. Questions? Comments? Of course are always welcomed and will receive a one for one answer. Stop back again after my maintenance spanking on Tuesday. Bye for now.

2 comments: