Monday, October 2, 2023

Spanked a Day Ahead.

Friday September 29, A day early but directed over the pillow to be spanked. The dice roll after the last early maintenance spanking designated Saturday as maintenance day. You can understand my surprise when in passing noticed the wedge pillow set in place for spanking. When I later asked 'am I being spanked?' she replied, "yes, for maintenance". No more was said until mid-evening when a simple "it's time" came from her. I knew better than to discuss it, I went over the pillow and stuck my ass out as far as I could. She had laid out four implements and was donning her leather glove. Almost immediatly the hand warm up began with mild strokes which slowly began to increase in intensity. A good hand spanking in leather gloves was administered before she took up the first implement. The rubber spatula.
The spatula was morphed into the rhythem of the spanking of the gloved hand. Its brisk sting in contrast to the leather glove hand spanking was quite interesting. Both worked together delivering sting and hand spanks to my cheeks. I was to learn as the session went on, the gloved hand spanking would never completely stop. The spatula worked downward across my cheeks to the crease and then further to the upper thighs....spanking all the way. Then between hand spanks the spatula went between my thighs and tapped on each. Most readers know, as I do, that is my signal to spread my legs. I spread as the tapping continued until I was spread to the max. My balls now made too tempting of a target which was not missed as the spatula, with uppercut swings, spanked my balls. Loud yelps escaped and my mind knew better than to move or close my legs. That would result is an angry Domme and a severe spanking, so I gritted my teeth and took the shots from the rubber spatula. The glove hand then held the balls firmly as she took hold of the next implement.... the rubber wisk.
This new implement was also woven in with the gloved hand spanking. The hand spanked my ass with some spanks from the wisk, but most of its swats were aimed at my balls. A few more on my inner thighs to keep my legs open. The rubber fingers of the wisk tickled my anus before a few good swats there brought me back to reality. Hand and wisk spanking of the cheeks rounded out this segment which was quite different. I should remember the debute of this implement. On to the next device, an old friend.... the leather strap.
CBT took a break for now as she concentrated on strapping my ass. Solid strokes on both cheeks were the mainstay as the time dragged by. Some verticle swats to my asshole and some on crease and upper thinghs, but the full cheeks got the most attention. She strapped me soundly for several minutes not missing a square inch of flesh. Tears began to force their way out from squinted eyelids and I yelped with each contact of leather to skin. A good segment with the strap paved the way for the final implement, but first a return of the gloved hand for spanking. Once again a handfull of balls graspsed and twisted while she picked up the last device..... the flexible leather paddle.
After all that had taken place, what I needed was a solid paddling... RIGHT. Well, that's what I got, curtesey of the leather paddle. Full force swats on cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs, with both sides of the paddle in a steady tempo. Yelping and tearing I stood motionless as she soundly paddled my ass for several minutes. When the barrage slowed and finally ended, the gloved hand spanked hard for another full minute or more. The next order I received was to stand up and face her. Obeying, I thought...here comes the cock torment... but instead she hugged me strongly saying 'I Love You'. Returning the hug and phrase we stayed embraced for a bit before releasing each other. She started to stow the toys as I tossed the dice. The gallpooing cube rested with a big number 4 showing, making Wednesday the next scheduled maintenance day. She shrugged as if to say, 'don't count on it'.
Readers receive a big thank you for your continued support. Leave a comment or question to become a part of the blog. All will be answered individually for the possible benefit to everyone. See you all after Wednesday.... or before.

8 comments:

  1. After a good spanking I will kneel and hug my wife. As I snuggle my head against her I feel such intense love for her. The depths of emotion that a spanking or FLR provides is just incredible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you MRBILL for such a heartfelt comment. I am in agreement with your feelings about an FLR.

      Delete
  2. MRBILL, that sounds like such a close, love and respect filled relationship with your missus.
    I've missed your comments lately, and so glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A comment to a commenter. A great way for readers to communicate if they wish.... Thanks Nora-Jane

      Delete
  3. I am loving the leather glove segment! New sensations this time around, how exciting!
    That ending was a total surprise. Thank you for sharing with us, cowboy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another thank you to Nora-Jane for her comment on the session itself. The leather gloves may go away as her hand heals, but only she knows that... as it should be.

      Delete
  4. Always interesting to see no matter how macho we want to feel, a firm grasp and a few small taps can very quickly remind us how sensitive and exposed we can be made to be.

    Also, how amazing that even in those moments we think that we will be met with torment, we are surprised by the deep love of an amazing Domme. I loved that she showed both control as well as tender love; thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to FLR Mike for a great comment. All true points he has made and a good sub knows and cherishes the value of his Dominant.

      Delete