Monday, October 30, 2023

Maintenance during Sunday Night Football.

Sunday, October 29, maintenance day as scheduled by rolling a 3 after being spanked on Wednesday. Again deciding to use the Sunday Game to direct the spanking. The implements were chosen and just before kickoff, she gave me a hand spanking for a warm up. The implements were the broad sword paddle and the riding bat.
One implement for a good sting and the other for a solid swat, good choices. She has already determined the first team to score would get the riding bat as their implement. The Chargers scored first early in the first quarter so the riding bat was first to swat my bare ass. Being as a warm up had already been given, she started with very firm swats, 6 for the Touchdown followed nearly immediately by 7 more as they made the Extra Point. Chargers 7 - Bears nothing. Bears could not mount any formative drive and the Chargers scored again before the quarter ended. She was swishing the bat thru the air as I took my position, leaning against the wall with my ass out as far as possible. Within seconds the bat struck cheek with a loud crack and sharp sting. 13 swats for the Touchdown had me well stung as she spread out the strikes. 14 more for the Extra Point had my cheeks covered with red marks.... looked like my ass had the measles. I got a new beer for the start of the second quarter and had just settled in when the Bears coughed up the ball and the Chargers went on a kicked a Field Goal to pad their lead to 17-0. Up against the wall I went, stuck my ass out to receive another 17 stinging swats from the riding bat. Every strike was preceeded by the sound of the swish thru the air and followed by a yelp from me. Now burning from the stings, I sat back down. But the Bears had other ideas and scored a Touchdown near the close of the half. The first few swats from the steel reinforced leather paddle actually felt good on my stinging cheeks, but by the fourth hard swat I was yelping. She finished the 6 for the TD and then began the 7 more for the Extra Point. Just before the half came to a close, the Chargers mounted a drive and scored again. My ass was sore as I stuck it out for this score, but that made no difference as the bat struck. Now 23 hard strikes for the Touchdown had me yelping and eyes became moist. The Extra Point was good and now I was facing 24 more swats from the bat. I took the spanking and stood for most of the halftime break. The third quarter was mostly a defensive struggle but the Chargers broke thru on two drives which netted them a Field Goal on each one. I took 27 stinging swats from the bat for the first one. Then a brief rest before taking 30 for their final score. The final 30 swats came near the close of the quarter and my well stung cheeks were sore to sit on. The last quarter was scoreless for much of the 15 minutes. The Bears did manage another touchdown near the end and I was up against the wall again for my paddling. 13 hard swats lit up my cheeks good. They failed on a try for a two point conversion, so the game ended with that paddling. Final score Chargers 30 - Bears 13. Totals for me were 161 swats from the bat and only 26 from the broad sword paddle. The dice were rolled and as a reprieve, it came up a 6. Next Sunday is Maintenance Day.
Hello readers and thanks for your support. It will be 7 days before my next spanking, so plenty of time to leave a question or comment.... or both. It is fun and educational as others may be interested in the same question you may have. Join in and belong.... Hope to see many before I am spanked again on Sunday.

4 comments:

  1. I do like the Sunday football game as the maintenance session. Never know that's going to happen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As always Nora-Jane, we thank you for your comments. The games do provide an impartial means of administering a spanking. Low scoring or one sided games such as this one, or pitchers duel in a baseball game are not as much fun as other types, but as you say.... I never know how my spanking is going to unfold.

      Delete
  2. A 6! Lucky you! I was wondering; are there times where you’re spanked or punished outside of your maintenance that aren’t recorded for your blog? I’m sure you have personal time with Ms. Mirage when she’d like, but the relationship side has always interested me to know how it works for you. You don’t seem to need much in the way of punishment, but wondered what kind of rules or guidelines she had given you to live by?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you FLR Mike for all you questions. The blog is only for maintenance spankings. I do not document punishment or other types of spankings. I am punished as she deems necessary following a rule breakage or poor behavior. There are also sensual, stress relief, fun, and the popular 'because I felt like spanking you' type of spankings. We live our life as most folks but have a DD household. I have covenants, duties, chores, house and behavior rules. At the beginning of our relationship I was punished much more often as now I have learned her ways, likes, dislikes, and her expectations of me as her submissive. We do have a written agreement for our relationship which we both drafted together. There is a list of infractions, each with 3-levels of prescribed punishment.

      Delete