Saturday, October 28, 2023

Bare Hand Maintenance.

Wednesday, October 25, Per the dice roll,I am spanked for maintenance. About 8:30 I was directed to the bedroom and told it was time for my spanking. Already nude, I lay over the wedge pillow with my ass presented. Not good enough, I guess as she pulled my torso back more which really stuck my ass out. She had placed tonight's weapons of ass destruction on the bed and began to hand spank as a warm up. She had injured her arm and hand a while back and I guess was proving to herself and me it was healed. The warm up ended when I felt the swats increase in force. I made myself hold position as the spanks intensified... she was giving a very hard and long hand spanking. Next up was the first of 4 implements... the riding crop.
The cane-like shaft has two leather strands at the tip so the implement can be used two ways. Today she seemed intent on using the tip and leather tails to sting the flesh. Already tenderized, it did not take long to cover my ass with short red lines from the twin tails. Occasionally a good swat with the shaft across both cheeks landed producing a yelp. Her bare hand was blended in creating an interesting duet of feelings. A short blast with the crop alone before the bare hand finished up the segment with several hard spanks. On to the next toy... the rubber wisk.
An implement new to our arsenal and gives a different feel. Can deliver a good swat or the 'fingers' can tantalize tender areas like anus and balls. She chose to swat with it and joined again with the bare hand for an interesting segment. It was obvious by now, the bare hand was delivering the spanking with other implements playing a supporting role. The wisk and hand retired after a few minutes of spanking my ass. Next up was the braided loopy johnny.
Made from leather strips and braided, this implement has rough edges, which irritate flesh. Tenderized from previous segments, my cheeks caught fire from the contact of the loopy johnny. If this was a supporting role device, it was trying to steal the lead from her bare hand. Whipping my cheeks with the braided leather left me yelping. Many interwoven hand spanks made this a painful segment. The final few very hard hand spanks brought this to a close as my eyes began to tear up. The next implement, the rubber strap, was to make sure full tears would fall.
The thick conveyor belt rubber material was about to leave its sting on my ass. Slow and mild at first, the intensity increased steadily as did the flow of tears down my face. From the top of my cheeks, full center, the crease and upper thighs all got to feel the bite of the rubber strap. Some bare hand swats mixed in, but the strap carried the load of this segment. Yelps turned to howls and I stood slightly to relieve the stretch on the skin in the target area. A hand to the middle of my back pushed me back down into position and a few very hard strokes from the strap delivered the message to 'stay still and take it'. The bare hand and strap completed a few more minutes of spanking. I felt the session was over when she laid down the strap. But her hands found my upper thighs and pryed them open. Pulling, twisting and squeezing my balls, the segment continued. After a brief time the whisk returned to join the torment. Tickling my anus and exposed areas, the wisk lowered my mental defenses a bit before several swats to my hanging balls proved it was not all for fun. Her bare hands continued the assault on me and ended the session with a good spanking of my family jewels. A deep kiss and hug thanked her for a good maintenance session. Toys were put away, dice were tossed and Sunday was scheduled as the next maintenance when a '3' came to rest on top of the cube.
Once again, as deserved, a big thank you to all readers, new and established. A bit late with this post, but in anticipation of your questions and comments. It is your opportunity to be a part of the blog. I encourage you to take advantage of it. Ask a question or leave a comment and join the fun. See all of you after the next time I get SPANKED!!!

2 comments:

  1. My, my, my!!! What a session!! Different textures and combinations! I'll never use a rubber whisk without smiling!!
    Thank you for such an enjoyable entry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nora-Jane, another thank you for your comments. She does keep the sessions varied. I think the wisk and my balls are a pair to be heard from again.

      Delete