Sunday, October 15, 2023

Anal and Spanking for Maintenance

Sunday, October 15, Maintenance rescheduled from yesterday. After a great day together on Saturday, she gave me a token OTK bare hand spanking last night. Told me real maintenance would be today.... boy she was not kidding. After breakfast and morning chores, she began to set up the room while I, on her direction, digested breakfast. When time was right she called me in. Right away I knew this was to be a very different and long session. She had assembled several ass play toys and some spanking implements along with bondage rope. She blindfolded and bent me over the wedge pillow and spread my legs to the max. She fastened a loop around my left thigh, very high and led the free end across the crease, looped my hanging balls, continued to my right thigh, looped that, back across the crease, looped my cock and tied it fast to my left thigh. To say the least, I was immobile. Time for the first short but hard spanking segment with the leather paddle.
No warm up, several hard swats stung my cheeks as I remained in position. Alternate cheeks got the hard spanking she felt I needed. The segment was short but hard. She stood me up and applied a electric spinning coarse brush to my nipples and then cock head. Pushing me back to the bent position, another short hard paddling was delivered. Warming oil was then spread on my cheeks, cock and balls. The flesh immediately warmed and then felt quite hot. Another liquid found its way around and in my open asshole as she spread lube. A butt plug was inserted and plunged to the hilt. With little difficulty, she massaged my cock until hard at the verge of exploding. Don't you dare cum, she commanded as she rotated and forced the plug deeper. My vocal moans and grunts were muffled by the pillow. It was now time for another spanking segment with a different leather paddle.
Another short hard spanking ensued. Again the alternate cheek pattern was used. Hard swats were spaced around the occasional hitting the base of the butt plug. After the paddling, she removed the plug, but not for long. More lube preceeded the insertion of a larger plug. Twisting and pumping trusts were used before it too went in to the hilt. Tapping the base to insure maximun insertion came before more swats from the patent leather paddle. A bit more cock torment brought me to the edge again. Another implement was in her hands as the session continued.
The rubber spatula is a real stinger. My oiled immobile cheeks burned with each hard swat. Yelping into the pillow had no effect on her spanking each cheek with stinging swats. Striking the base of the plug kept it deep in place. The short spanking segment ended with her removing the plug. I was unaware at the time but the spanking parts of this session were over. I guess she determined it was time for reinforcing my submissive role. She does this periodically by way of a good ass fucking. She lubed up a dildo and inserted it. Pegging my anus good while making me say how much I love her and loved her pegging me. She said she appreciated that and I was going to get pegged good. She slid that one out and grabbed a bigger one. Once well lubed and inserted she began to peg faster and told me to say I wanted it. I screamed into the pillow... I love it Ma'am... fuck my ass... I want it... I need it... I love it. Just as she promised, she gave it to me good for several minutes. The hour plus session ended with her untieing me and leading me to the shower. We both relaxed for quite awhile and felt great. She tossed the dice and a FOUR appeard. Thursday is the day, but it is also our meeting night, so it will occur during the morning or day.
Thanks to readers. You are much appreciated. A different session this time, she keeps it interesting. Questions and comments are always welcome and encouraged. Looking forward to my next spanking and your input. See you then.

6 comments:

  1. Holy Hannah!! Whoa, what a total 180 from usual maintenance sessions, cowboy!!
    I'm glad it was a longer session, as you needed a thorough one.
    So many new and interesting toys/implements of ass destruction (literally) used this session!
    I'm very happy your morning chores were already done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments, Nora-Jane. Yes, it was different. I had been needing a good pegging for awhile now and yesterday was the day. After such a session, I do feel more owned, and more submissive but also more loved and cared for too.

      Delete
  2. Bondage and anal!! That's a special day for sure. I have been very fortunate to be receiving a fair amount of whipping lately but would love to be bound and pegged. Last pegging for me was a year ago. Too long in my humble opinion. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MRBILL for your comments. Glad you have been getting your share of whippings lately. It has been quite some time since I have been pegged, but it was wonderful. I do believe more will follow. I hope you get some too.

      Delete
  3. What an amazing sounding session for you! If I can humbly ask a question about the tying at the beginning; does it basically act as a humbler device to keep you in position or is it just kind of a reminder that keeps everything tight and constrained?

    And it’s nice to know that it helps others get into a submissive mindset as well. Pretty hard to not feel very owned in that position - especially if you’re ordered to beg for it and vocally tell her how much you need it. What a smart detail for her to add ❤️.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks FLR Mike for you comments and great question. We cannot use an actual humbler due to the piercings in my balls. The bondage she used actually accomplished both things you mentioned. Sort of like a humbler to maintain position but also kept everything tight and constrained. Any movement, side to side or up and down tightened on my balls or cock or both.
      If reading the blog helps others to get into a submissive mindset, it has done its job. Any restraint putting one at the mercy of their Domme makes them feel owned. Making be beg or saying I want it is also a verbal 'green light' to her telling her I am OK and give me whatever she feels I can take.

      Delete