Tuesday, October 24, 2023

MNF for Maintenance.

Monday, October 23, maintenance spanking. Nearly 5 days after its original due date, because of unaviodable circumstances, she told me I will be spanked during the Monday Night Football game. After the first score, her telling me to lean against the wall and 'stick your ass out... way out' sounded so good to me. But I'm getting ahead of myself. Nursing her sore arm took us through the weekend but Monday later afternoon she told me a spanking was in store for me tonight. I asked if her arm was up to it, she replied yes and just be sure your ass is up for it. As game time neared she got out her two implements for the session. Two well used toys were placed out before kickoff. The doubled belt and big wood paddle.
As the game started I asked which implement was for which team. She said whichever team scored first would be the belt and the wood paddle for the other team. The first quarter featured each team turning the ball over and it was near the end of the quarter before the Vikings broke the defensive struggle and scored a touchdown. Up againist the wall I went, forearms on the wall, feet spread a bit and ass out. Six hard lashes from the leather belt landed across my bare cheeks. Seconds later, 7 more followed as the made the extra point. The first quarter ended with a refill of my beer and pink cheeks. The second quarter openned up and the Vikes got a field goal. Up againist the wall again while 10 more lashes colored my cheeks. Near the end of the half, the 49'ers got things going and scored their first touchdown. It was time for the big wood paddle to make its appearence. She aimed dead center and covered both cheeks with a hard swat. 5 more followed as the touchdown was accounted for. Of course they kicked the point and I was to get 7 more of the same. Now I was sore, but it did not take long for things to change. Within two minutes, the Vikings scored again. Back to the belt again for 6 hard strikes across both cheeks. They missed the point this time and the half ended. A small snack and another beer before the third quarter openned up. San Francisco scored another touchdown complete with extra point, so I got 13 swats for the TD and 14 more when the point was good. The Vikings added to my sore ass too by kicking two more field goals. The first one netted me 19 lashes with the belt. When they kicked the second one I was in for 22 more of the same. She lashed very hard, pausing about 3 seconds between each strike. When the quarter ended I was sitting uncomfortably. Lucky for me there was not much scoring in the final quarter. The 49'ers managed a field goal and I got my final 17 hard strikes with the wood paddle. The game ended with the Vikings winning over the Niners 22-17, much lower than was expected. Total account for me was 57 swats from the paddle and 80 with the belt. I let her toss the dice and it tumbled about before resting with a "ONE" on top. She said good, you need another spanking anyway, so Wednesday you will get one.
Sorry for the long delay between episodes readers. It was beyond our control. Leave your comments and questions and they will be addressed. Stop back after Wednesday for the next episode as I will present my bare ass to be spanked for maintenance.

4 comments:

  1. Oooohhhhh!!!! The double belt! One of my favorites!
    I retesting game. Perhaps the dice knew it was a slow game, too...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Nora-Jane. The belt is one of my favorites too. Fate has its say often. I think she would have found a reason to spank sooner if she had rolled a higher number....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m sure this makes the game that much more interesting! And lovely to see that no matter the score - you’ll still be spanked how and when Ms. Mirage pleases.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks FLR Mike for you comments. Yes, both baseball or football games are more fun and interesting with spankings for scoring. Ms. Mirage is in complete control of both discipline and maintenance spankings. I cannot contest her decisions and when she determines a spanking is due for whatever reason, my job is to present my bare ass, accept the spanking she delivers and thank her for it. I love my life.

      Delete