Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Leather Cubed

Monday, Jan 2, Spanked, I guess for maintenance or the 'just because I felt like spanking you' reason. We have not been using the dice, as most of you are aware, during the hoilday season and numerous spankings have taken place. Last night, just before the football game, she told me I was getting spanked and to go prepare. Obeying, I went to the bedroom, where she had the wedge pillow in place. Already nude, I climbed over the pillow, placed my ass in spanking position and waited. I did not have to wait long as she entered and rummaged thru the toy drawer slelecting 3 leather implements. I don't mind telling you my ass was still a bit sore from the New Years Eve spanking I got on Saturday. Yet, here I was, bare cheeks in place, ready to accept a spanking from the leather slapper, flexible leather paddle and patent leather paddle.
The bare hand warm up commenced, and though it was a short duration, it succussfully brought the soreness in my cheeks to the surface. The leather slapper came on the scene first and there was to be no build up of intensity. The slaps were quite firm right off the bat. The leather covered full cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs with a quick tempo and stinging results. I held position and took the spanking like a good submissive. I would estimate a full two minutes of swatting from the leather slapper.
Next to visit my ass was the flexible leather paddle. Like the slapper segment, there was to be no easing into the hard swats. You are aware this is a two sided implement, fur on one side and smooth leather on the other. I was soon to find out there would be no contact with the fur side. All swats were very firm with the leather smacking thighs, the crease and full cheeks with equal distribution. She paddled continually and I began to 'feel' it and squirmed a bit. She adjusted her stance, putting her left hip against my left hip, wrapping her left arm around me and holding me still. She abondoned the crease and thighs, but increased the force and tempo and paddled my full ass fast and hard for the final third of the segment. I let out a sigh and felt moisture under my eyelids as she moved towards the patent leather paddle.
The patent leather paddle is not a heavy duty implement. The steel shank running vertically thru the length of the paddle gives it stability and the ability to deliver a good swat. I was aware of that right from the first hard encounter of patent leather against inflamed flesh. Going back to full coverage, she attacked thighs, sit spots and full cheeks with a steady paddling. About two minutes of steady swats were taking their toll but I was determined to hold my ass still for her to paddle. She ended the segment with a hard bare hand spank on each cheek. I felt the session had concluded and began to stand. A hand to my back pushing me in position told me I was mistaken.
The slapper had returned for an encore. This time, she stood directly behind me and swatted each cheek in an alternating manner. A few on the thighs as well as a quick segment took only about a minute to complete. The paddle was not to be out done and with the same alternating method landed the leather side on the right cheek and the fur side on the left. About half way thru the one minute curtain call, she flipped the paddle. Now the left side was treated to the sting of the leather as the right cheek got the thud from the fur side. Another change of implements brought the patent leather paddle into the spotlight. My ass was really red and sore by now and even the relatively light weight paddle seemed to pack a huge punch. She paddled my ass continually for the short additional segment bringing to a close a 15 minute spanking. Another short, but hard style session which seems to be her method... aside for the recent holiday spankings. I asked if a dice roll was next and she said yes. Was this a return to the random scheduling governed by the dice? Time will tell us. Good luck was with me this time as tthe die came to a stop displaying a "6". It will be a full week before another spanking takes place. That is unles I misbehave and she determines a punishment is due, and that of course takes precedent.
As we begin another year, I want to heartfully thank all readers for their continued support. The blog can be altered if I accept any suggustion made by you folks, the readers. Remember, your questions and comments will improve the blog as many of you look forward to that part. Become part of it and leave one today. Have a good week and see you all after next Monday when I again will be turned ass up and SPANKED.

2 comments:

  1. Aye aye aye!!! Your poor bottom!
    I'm glad there's a week's reprieve!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Nora-Jane, for you comment. A short duration, but all 3 implements got a second shot at spanking my ass. I tend to agree, the dice were friendly, granting me a week off. Monday's spanking may be one to be wary of.

    ReplyDelete