Thursday, January 19, 2023

Maintenance Day

Wednesday, January 18, spanked on schedule. As per the dice roll after the last maintenance spanking, today I am due again. Early evening she glanced my way saying "are your ready?" I knew enough not to ask, ready for what, as I knew it was maintenance day and knew she was telling me to get into position. I simply proceeded to the bedroom, climed over the wedge pillow, presented my bare ass and waited to accept my due spanking. I did not have to wait long as she found 3 implements to her liking and was set to begin. The bare hand warmed my cheeks and turned them a nice pink color. She chose the old reliable leather strap to lead off the session.
With the warming complete, the strap wasted no time in a good hard lash to my left cheek. Not to feel slighted, my right cheek got a duplicate lash and the segment was on. Lash after lash to alternating cheeks had me squirming a bit. The target was lowered and the sit spots received their share of attention. Moving still lower, the thighs go a taste of leather as the strap painted me bright pink from the top of my cheeks to mid thigh. The tempo was rather quick as the pain mounted and a very hard single lash across both cheeks preceeded the command to 'HOLD STILL'. I set my hips and took the remaining few minutes of the strapping. With a very slight pause, the second implement was set to deliver the next segment.
The braided loopy johnny was not an implement to be taken lightly. Even a mild swing can produce a very good sting. The braided leather bites into flesh with every contact. She concentrated mostly on full cheeks with solid swats of the corded implement. Yelps ensued as the segment wore on but I held my ass still to accept the maintenance I was due. Sharp stings covered my cheeks for the few remaining minutes of the segment. When she rested the implement, she stroked my cheeks with her bare hands. Sort of a soothing feeling, I felt it was the lead in to a hard hand spanking. Wrong again, as she picked up the next implement.... the patent leather paddle.
Nothing fancy, no sharp edges, no heavy mass, just a quick tempo of swats on the full round of my cheeks. A hand full of hard swats to the left cheek before the right one got the same treatment. Then some across both cheeks together. A slight upward swing caught the lower cheeks before the sequence started over. I could have sworn the force was increased, but perhaps the general soreness level was raising. No way to dress it up, I was being paddled. Still hearing the command to 'hold still', I did not dare to move a bit. The paddling lasted a few more minutes and a hand massage felt very welcome. I stood up and she said, don't bother with the dice. You're leaving Monday morning and I want to be sure you are well spanked before then. See me at bedtime. I put the toys away and straightened the bedroom alone.
11:30 PM. Having watched the local news, I felt it was time for bed. Entering the bedroom, as she had said, she sat in bed against the headboard and patted her thighs. Over you go she gestured. Obeying, I wound up ankles off one edge and head off the other, ass high, immobile, vulnerable and in perfect position for a traditional spanking. A good spanking was her intention and it was clear she was not stopping until she felt it was accomplished. A good cadence was established and continued until my cheeks were crimson. Falling to sleep, next the woman you love with a flaming red, well spanked ass is one of the perks of the lifestyle I live.
Thanking all readers is important and a tasks I do not take lightly. Without your support the blog would end. Make it an even better experience and leave a comment or a question. Either will be answered right here on these pages. I am leaving for Florida on Monday and she will follow on the next Monday. Meanwhile the days before I leave may contain more sessions. Be sure to stay tuned as not to miss any episodes. Bye for now.

6 comments:

  1. It really was a beautiful and very painful spanking! Beautiful red color on your buttocks and marks for a few days. Do you sometimes scream or cry during spanking asking for mercy? A French amateur. Have a nice week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comments and questions, Guy. It was a good bedtime spanking. I am vocal during a spanking with yelps and howls. I don't normally wail or sob, but tears do flow often. Asking for mercy here is fruitless and I never do it. Me Mirage will spank until she feels it is effective, always respecting my limits. There are times she will reach my limit and ask if she should expand my limits. I always answer 'Yes Ma'am.

      Delete
  2. Once again, I envy the diligent attention that is paid to your ass. On the other hand, I am in awe of how much pain you absorb on a regular basis. I do crave being beaten until marks appear to the point of occasionally taking it upon myself to beat my own ass and thighs. I did so this past weekend and my inner thighs are sporting some wicked bruises now. My wife was horrified, she could never inflict that on me.
    I was just wondering this morning what it would be like to be beaten beyond my tolerance while restrained and gagged. Nice fantasy, but the reality would not be likely be so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the insight and your comments, MRBILL. When restrained and gagged, be sure you have another method to signal your spanker.

      Delete
  3. I'm loving these comments! Thank you for joining us!

    Cowboy, yet another fabulous narrative of your maintenance session!
    My goodness gracious, that loopy Johnny has been absent a great deal! I literally forgot about that particular weapon of ass destruction.

    Have a safe trip to Florida and have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nora-Jane, thank you for you comments. The loopy johnny can be a devastating implement. Still in Florida and expecting a spanking very soon.

      Delete