Saturday, January 14, 2023

Maintenance Day

Friday, January 13, Stripped and spanked on schedule. After the last maintenance spanking on Monday, I had rolled a '2' scheduling Thursday as the next maintenance day. She changed that because Thursdays frequently do nto work well as I am out that evening. She had said perhaps Wednesday or Friday. Well Wednesday came and went and we had a half day of errands to do on Friday. It took longer that we anticipated and we had dinner out as well. Early evening saw us return home and she immediately led me to the bedroom. 'Get out of those clothes' she commanded. Come on! strip, and I mean every stitch, then over the pillow you go, you're getting spanked right now. I was hurring to the point of totally nudity while she got out tonight's weapons of ass destruction. She had four out as I was presenting my ass. She commenced with a bare hand warm up for about 3 minutes, then brought out the first of the implements.
The leather strap. Yes, it is still the old toy as I have not had to chance to replace it with the new one I made. Not to be concerned, the old faithful is strapping my cheeks quite well. I learned that the hard way over the next 3-4 minutes and came out of it with well strapped cheeks. Another short but hard segment closed with a series of rapid fire swats. Without fanfare, she slid the hairbrush from its sheath.
I knew from the start there would be nothing but hard swats from the hairbrush. She reached around my hips and grasped my balls in her fist and with a half twist held me motionless. A hard hairbrush spanking began on full cheeks. Soon the hairbrush migrated to the crease and then to upper thighs. All areas were getting a good spanking as she held me as immobile as if my balls were in a vice. As I began to tear up, she released her grasp and went for the wooden spoon. The short but harsh segment with the hairbrush still lingered on my cheeks as the wooden began its attack. By now, not much time had elasped as segments were short, but my ass was well spanked. The spoon covered both cheeks, both sit spots and both thighs rather quickly. She then placed it between my thighs and side to side tapped my legs. Most readers recognize this move as my signal to spread my legs. I opened, she tapped, I spread, she tapped, I spread to the max before she ceased the tapping. There I was, fully bent over, legs spread, asshole open and balls hanging freely. The spoon found its target and spanked my balls. Clicking sound of the wood against my chrome steel piercings as balls received uppercut strikes from the spoon. She wound up the segment with a rapid fire, hard, bare hand spanking on my asshole. Not over yet, I shuttered when she picked up the last implement.
Yes, you all recognize it correctly... the rubber paddle. Not much description needed here. The paddle took aim on my spread, vulnerable, immobile, well spanked ass cheeks. She paddled, I howled, she paddled, I howled. Three to four minutes seems like an eternity when the thick, conveyor belt rubber is paddling your bare ass. Both cheeks, alternating cheeks, the beat went on like a pile-driver. Tears were absorbed into the wedge pillow as she delivered a solid paddling. The entire session, all implements included lasted a bit over 12-14 minutes, but I felt soundly spanked. She put down the paddle but reached both hands between my legs and I received a bare hand, not too gentle, CBT segment. She stood me upright and slid between me and the wedge pillow. (Intimacy Deleted)
Dice roll time finally came around and it found its way into a corner of the room finally resting showing a 'FOUR'. That scheduled Wednesday, but she exercised her authority again saying, we will see how the week works out. Be advised you are getting more than a few spankings before you leave here on the 23rd. Thanks to all for keeping the blog as active as it is. A few new readers came into the fold and I encourage them and everyone to leave a comment or question. It is your opportunity to be part of the fun. See everyone right after my next maintenance spanking.

2 comments:

  1. Great googly moogly!!! That dreaded rubber paddle!!
    I like the way you type (intimacy deleted). Very tasteful yet alluring.
    Another successful maintenance session for the books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nora-Jane, I thank you for your comments. The rubber paddle does bring pain to my thoughts every time I see it. The episodes report the maintenance spankings and intimacy, even though it does exist, will not be a part of the narrative.

    ReplyDelete