Friday, February 3, 2023

Playoff Game Spanking.

Sunday, Jan 22, The last of the round two NFL playoff games was soon to begin and she approached with two leather spanking implements. Telling me I was to be leaving in the morning and be apart from her for several days, and the last of the weekend football games, she felt I needed to be spanked. The San Francisco and Dallas game was about to kickoff and the implements were placed near where I would stand against the living room wall and stick my ass out to be spanked. She had chosen the leather belt for the 49'ers and the broad sword paddle for the Cowboys, I had a cold beer and the game was on.
A defensive struggle ensued as both teams were stymied on offense. The 49'ers broke the scoreless first quarter with a field goal. I took position against the wall as directed. Hands and toes touching the wall with ass sticking as far out as possible. She snapped the two sides of the belt together producing a meanacing sound before three very hard lashes struck across both cheeks. I had no idea what the scoring would be, but I envisioned a very hard spanking lie ahead.
Defense prevailed into the second quarter, but the Cowboys managed a touchdown, however they missied the extra point. I found the wall stance, presented my ass for a taste of the broad sword paddle. This is a great paddle. Smooth heavy leather surrounds a steel spine running the length of the implement. Wide, long and heavy enough to cover both cheeks with one solid swat. She delivered 6 very hard swats and had me yelping after the final two. San Francisco was far from idle during the quarter and scored two Field goals. Two separate trips to the wall with the first netting my cheeks 6 hard lashes. Not long after, 9 more times the belt lashed my bare cheeks. With a low score of 9 to 6 in favor of the 49'ers, the half ended. Time to refresh the snack tray and get more drinks before the game resumes.
A lack luster offensive third quarter saw Dallas only muster one field goal. With their total score lifted to 9 to tie the game, I got 9 more swats from the broad sword paddle. Each seemed harder that the previous one. Elasped time increased and scoring decreased and the quarter ended with the teams locked in a defensive battle and a tie game at 9 points each.
Something had to give and it did as San Francisco scored a touchdown of their own and made the extra point. It was spanking time and the belt struck for 15 strikes followed by 16 lashes. Dallas got another field goal bringing their total to 12 and I got 12 swats from the leather paddle. The 49'ers were not finished and kicked another field goal providing me with 19 more lashes from the belt. The game ended with San Francisco winning 19 to 12 and I got 27 swats from the paddle and 68 lashes from the belt. With an unsatisfied tone of voice she reminded me I was leaving early the next morning and she was not putting me to bed with that measley spanking. Up against the wall and stick out your ass, she directed. She used the broad sword paddle to deliver 25 hard swats as I yelped. No break before the belt followed suit and donated 25 hard lashes across now reddened and sore cheeks. When the last one landed, I relaxed a bit. "That was fun", she said, "Let's do it again". I did not have to say yes Ma'am, my renewed stance with well spanked ass protruding was all the answer she needed. 25 more from the belt and a duplicate number from the paddle gave me an additional 100 strokes before bed. There was no need to roll the dice, I was leaving for a nine day stay in Florida while she fulfilled a commitment of her own. We were to meet again in Florida just before the checking in to our C/O resort for the month of February.
I realize this posting is over a week late, readers, but unknown to me, I had no internet service until we reached the resort. Along with my thanks to all of you, I include an apology for the timing of this episode. However, questions or comments are very welcome. I should be able to maintain posting on time for the next month. Thanks again and hurry back.

4 comments:

  1. Yet another well narrated maintenance session, cowboy. I'm not surprised Ms. Mirage was not satisfied with the scoring of that game...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nora-Jane for your comments. I strive to give the reader a feeling of being there, either being spanked, up close watching or examining the equipment. I felt Ms Mirage wanted to send me off on Monday morning with a sore ass as a reminder. When the game turned out to be a low scoring affair, she added the extra 100 strokes before putting me to bed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you slept like a baby that night, with a bright red and warm tushie!

      Delete
    2. For sure. There are few better feelings than sliding a red and warm well spanked ass in on crisp cool sheets.

      Delete