Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Two-Part Maintenance Spanking

Monday, August 15, Overdue for Maintenance. I'm sure all of you know, but we have been away for over a week at a convention in St. Louis. I was spanked just before we left and sadly there was no time or energy during our stay. Arriving home late on Sunday and very tired, we put off the due maintenance until the next day. Just after breakfast, she had set up the wedge pillow, chose the leather strap...
She called to me from the bedroom saying "Come in here, I am going to spank you". Hurriedly, I obeyed and placed myself in position with ass out to accept the overdue spanking. A brief bare hand warm up actually felt good, but was short lived. The strap began its segment at a good force and yelping kicked in nearly immediately. She strapped my bare cheeks for several minutes before moving to the crease. I'm sure my ass was a nice shade of red before the strap landed on my sit spots. I struggled to hold position and the yelping increased as the strap went about its task. I had not been spanked in 9 days and she was making sure I remembered how it feels. Several more minutes passed before the target was lowered to upper thighs. Seems like thighs can't take the impact as full cheeks can. I squirmed a bit but took all the swats to my thighs. She went back to my cheeks for another dose before yielding the strap to the bare hand. This time the hand spanking was not gentle. She spanked my ass, crease and thighs for many minutes. When she finally finished she allowed me up to tell me to report back here tonight for part two of this overdue maintenance spanking.
Evening rolled around and soon enough I found myself ass high and ready to be spanked again. Still a bit sore for the morning strapping, I watched her assemble the implements. For part two she chose the patent leather paddle, doubled belt and narrow hairbrush... her bare hand is always in play.
The warm up began with the patent leather paddle and it did not take long for my sore cheeks to turn red. Soon the leather paddle was in full swing. It is a beautiful paddle and light in weight, but still packs a good swat. She paddled my ass soundly for several minutes while I held position. When the segment ended, the doubled belt began its assault on my bare, red cheeks. Full force swats landed across both cheeks over and over again. I began to yelp under the lashes she was administering. I could feel my eyes welling up and soon would shed tears. The target area shifted to include the crease and upper thighs as the 2 inch wide leather covered my entire ass. After many minutes, the belt was laid aside as she picked up the narrow hairbrush. A solid wood handle, narrow but thick, concentrates its impact on a very small area raising the pain level significantly. My yelps increased along with the hairbrush spanking. My squinted eyes could not longer hold back the tears. She kept the strikes centered on my cheeks as I was being spanked with this little painful implement. Once again the bare hand spanked the entire red area. Many hard and fast swats landed everywhere in the target zone. The paddle returned as did the belt and the hair brush too for their encore performance. Tears flowed, but I forced myself to hold position. The belt returned for another brief but hard segment. By the time it was all over, more than 35 minutes had elasped and I was soundly spanked. I stood, thanked, hugged and kissed Ms Mirage. Tears were swept away and I tossed the dice. The white cube tumbled, spun and came to rest with a '3' on top. Friday is scheduled for the next maintenance spanking.
A deep thank you to all readers for waiting thru a long week of no reporting. You folks, new and espablished, are great and the backbone of this blog. I commend your dedication, but also ask and encourage you to leave a comment or question. Each will be individually answered as soon as possible. Check back in after Fridays spanking.

2 comments:

  1. Morning AND night session, a double whammy!!
    I'm sure you're relieved to be back to normal and getting "centered" once again.
    Those cheeks must have set the sheets on fire from the heat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment, Nora-Jane. Yes, a double session, a double spanking with several implements. It is good to be home and you are correct.... my ass was very red and hot following the maintenance session.

    ReplyDelete