Friday, August 12, 2022

Baseball Driven Spanking

Saturday, August 7, Manintenance Day. Late, as most of the week was devoured with the completion of our new building and the prep for our week long trip to St. Louis. It has been quite awhile since we have used a ball game to dictate a maintenance spanking. Not sure if all of you recall that procedure. Each team is represented by an implement and I am spanked at the end of each half inning which contains any hits or scoring with that teams spanking implement. 5 swats for a single, 10 for a double, 15 for a triple and 20 for each run scored. Swats are delivered like a discipline spanking, no warm up and fairly hard. All was ready for the Yanks vs Cardinals game, Yankee swats were with the big wood paddle while the Cards were delivered courtesy of the doubled belt.
All was a go as the game started. The Yankees mustered a single in the first inning. I stood, placed my hands against the wall, stuck my bare ass way out and took 5 very hard swats. Much to our dismay, the Cardinals mounted a small rally in their half of the first inning with a double, single and plated one run. Back to the wall I went and the belt lashed my cheeks 35 times. All expectations were dashed as a pitchers duel unfolded for nearly the balance of the game. The Yanks only got two hits the rest of the game and the Cards faired only a bit better. I took the strikes, but was scarcely spanked at the conclusion of the ONE to nothing Cardinals win. She felt my ass was not spanked good enough for a decent nights sleep, so she stood me up against the wall before bed and gave me 30 hard swats with the paddle and because the Cards won, I got 50 with the belt. A red ass slid between the sheets and sleep came quickly. Off to St. Louis in the morning and here we are nearing our return trip with no further spankings. Simply no time. I expect a Sunday or Monday spanking once we are back home.
Thanks to all readeers, new and established for their patience while we have been away. I apologize for the long delay in posting this report and hope to be more current in the future. Your comments or questions are still welcome and actually encouraged none the less. It may be Sunday before I can be on line again, so bear with me. See you all soon.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for reminding us how the scoring/strikes ratio works!
    I guess you could call that session a double hitter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Nora-Jane for your 'play on words'. Baseball games usually provide much more spanking that this one did. Hundreds of swats are not uncommon, but then again it is spread out over the entire game.

    ReplyDelete