Friday, August 19, 2022

Short Maintenance

Friday, August 19, Maintenance Day. Been very busy here returning from the trip to St. Louis and preparing for the trip to Michigan. Electricians installing power to our new building and other landscaping chores. Although scheduled maintenance was due, it was bound to take a back seat. She was clearly not up to it, but bravely stated a spanking was due and a spanking I will get. Assuming position I saw her pull a single implement from the toy drawer, our wood backed hairbrush.
Standing at my side she placed her left hand on my lower back and began the spanking. Much like a discipline spanking, there was no warm up and the hairbrush stung my bare cheeks. I took the swats waiting for a change, but could not discern any. Like a machine she continued to land hard swats with the hairbrush. She covered both cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs. She did vary the tempo a bit at times, but basically a stead traditional hairbrush spanking. I began to yelp after each swat as my ass grew more sore with each contact with the smooth wood back of the hairbrush. She actually finished with a hard flurry and set the brush aside. I could tell she was exhausted. She said I took over 100 swats and my ass was nicely spanked. Not much else to report, a short maintenance spanking was over. I tossed the dice and scored a 6. It will be next Friday before another spanking for maintenance is due.
Readers, I thank you all for your support. Questions and comments are a part of this blog. Leave one and join the fun. Each will be answered as soon as possible. Hope to see you all for the next maintenance spanking episode.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are least got some type of maintenance spanking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nora-Jane for the comment. Yes, even a short spanking covers the maintenance requirement.

    ReplyDelete