Saturday, June 11, 2022

The Belt Strikes Again

Friday, June 10, As scheduled, spanked for maintenance. As directed I wait, fully nude, bent over the wedge pillow, ass presented in anticipation of a maintenance spanking at the hands of my beautiful Dominant Mistress. She comes in and begins to assemble tonight's 'Weapons of Ass Destruction'. She picks two and begins to don a spanking glove. I know now a good hand spanking is in her plans for this maintenance session. She carressed my bare ass before beginning the warm up. Hand spanks warmed my cheeks quickly with the aid of the glove and before long solid swats were making contact with machine like perfection. She spanked with authority, covering the entire area of cheeks, crease and upper thighs. She spread my legs a bit to expose inner cheeks and thighs to this long hand spanking segment. Pulling off the glove and grabbing the doubled belt gave me a few seconds to prepare for the next segment.
Maybe because it was on top in the toy drawer, maybe because she liks using it, or maybe she felt my ass needed it, in any case the 2 inch wide double leather belt on a cherry wood handle was about to lash my bare cheeks. All the preliminaries, warm ups and hand spanking were over as the first lash struck both cheeks horizontally, and a yelp shot from my lips. The lashes came in one after the other with only slght variations. Some on single cheek, some on both, some alternating, but all on full cheeks, not so much on thighs. All were hard and at times I struggled with myself to hold position and accept the belting. Yelps continued, tears welled up and eventually ran down my face. I was to learn later, I had received 100 lashes. Another brief pause as she rested the belt and grasped the hairbrush.
The hairbrush is wood backed, smooth and quite solid. She began to spank my sore cheeks, but expanded the area. My upper thighs and sit spots got the treatment of the hair brush. Near rapid fire tempo soon ignited another pain level. The spanking continued with all the areas receiving attention. Instinctively, I opened my legs more giving her complete access to my inner thighs, inner cheeks and hanging family jewels. She took advantage and spanked my balls as I howled, but stood still. My asshole took its share of swats along with inner cheeks and inner thighs. All areas got revisited before she rested the hair brush. A nice sensual rub down ended this maintenance session and we hugged as I thank her for administering due maintenance. I tossed the dice and watched until a '5' appeared on the still cube. Thursday, I will be spanked as per our maintenance program. Thanks to all readers. As you know your input, through your questions or comments keep the blog lively and more fun for all. Each will be individaally answered as soon as possible. See you all after I get spanked on Thursday.

4 comments:

  1. Question: when She spanks your balls, how does she do it without damaging the insides?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your insightful question. Swats to the balls are never full force, and when 'loose' there is significant 'give' to help absorb the impact. I must add... like the rest of me, my balls belong to her and she would never do harm to anything of hers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very honored to have met the both of you that one time years ago. She's made quite the impression on me. Of course, the both of you are quite special to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Nora-Jane for you very kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you that one time and I do hope it happens again. You are special to us as well.

    ReplyDelete