Friday, June 17, 2022

The Charge of the Maintenance Brigade

Thursday, June 16, Maintenance due, delivered and accepted. Back from the club meeting, I entered the house about 8:50 and was given direction. " Take off those clothes, and I mean every stitch, get into position and wait. It is time for your spanking, you're getting 600". I know how to obey, I stripped. placed the pillow and draped myself over it...bare ass high. At 9, promptly she came in and got the toys out she wanted. The flexible leather paddle and the cherry wood heart paddle. Flexible leather to the right of me, Cherry heart to the left of me, she behind me..onward to start the six hundred.
She chose to leave the protective mitten on the cherry heart paddle to use it for a warm up. Not much sting with the mitten on but the little solid heart paddle did a nice job with the warm up. All the strikes were on the full cheeks and after 100 strikes she laid the paddle down. A warm cheek to the right of me, a warm cheek to the left of me, she directly behind me as the count moved toward the six hundred.
Saving the bare hand from warm up duties, it was now ready to start the spanking for real. Solid hard spanks began to fall on alternating cheeks with machine-like perfection. One every 2 seconds spanked my ass cheeks soundly. Nary a change in force or tempo as she turned the skin more red with each swat. No crease, no upper thighs, just full cheeks strikes. This segment continued until each cheek had received 100 swats. Halfway home now as there sat an enflammed cheek to the right of me, an enflammed cheek to the left of me, a paddle in her hand behind me as we inched toward the six hundred.
The flexible leather paddle started with the fur side. Little sting, but a good hard thud landed squarely on my ass. I held position as the strikes repeated over and over again striking both cheeks full force. A bit slower than the former every two seconds, these were more like one every five seconds. Just enough time for me to process the thud and stick my ass into the line of fire for the next hard swat in the string of 100. A red and sore cheek to the right of me, an equally red and sore cheek to the left of me, she was flipping the paddle over behind me as the strikes grew closer to the six hundred.
The smooth leather side of this implement has the middle name of 'STING' as evidenced by the first of many yelps as the paddle found its target. She aimed for alternating cheeks and never missed. Each landed perfectly on the full round of my cheek. Each took its share of the 100 swats and 100 yelps followed as if on an assembly line. Eyes moistened and finally produced tears as she paddled onward. A crimson cheek to the right of me, a crimson cheek to the left of me, tears flowing in front of me as the session marched toward the total of the six hundred.
If I thought the smooth leather stung my flesh, I was only kidding myself. The first swat from the cherry heart paddle, without the mitten, shot pain thru me like a hot poker. I howled, recoiled and forced myself not to reach back and grab my right cheek. She moved my hips back into position and delivered an equally hard swat to my left cheek, saying hold still. I barely herd her thru my howl, but knew enough to remain in position, with ass presented and tried to console myself by thinking....only 98 to go. Every strike, with the small surface area hit the same location on alternating cheeks. I knew I would be sporting a bright red ass with white bullseyes in the center of each cheek. At the finale, I stood with a bruised cheek to the right of me, a bruised cheek to the left of me, a very satisfied Dominant Mistress behind me, and a smile knowing I had taken the six hundred.
Thank you readers for all your support. Comments have been tapering off lately and I do hope they return as everyone benefits from them. Do not hesitate to leave your mark on the blog. The dice came to rest with another '5' showing, thus next Wednesday, I shall be spanked in accordance with our maintenance program. Hope to see you all then.

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! I love this new format and narrative, cowboy!
    Great googly moogly, your bum took quite a a bit for this session!
    So glad you're feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nora-Jane, many thanks for your questions and comments. I am nearly 100% now and I guess she feels so as well. She delivered a good spanking. We will see how other readers like/dislike the cartoons between paragraphs. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete