Tuesday, December 29, 2020

SPANKED

Monday, Dec. 28, spanked on schedule. When we adopted the 'every 3rd day' schedule on a trial basis, I knew more spankings would be coming my way. Tossing the die, on occasion, I would get a break. Yes, if I rolled 'ones' or low numbers, spankigs occurred often, but a 5 or 6 granted me several days to recoupe. Now, every 3rd day, my Dominant Mistress, using various implments, spanks my bare ass until I shed tears. Tonight was no exception. Spanked on Christmas day, made today maintenance day. I mentioned it early in the day and she agreed at 8 pm, I was to submit to a maintenance spanking. I reported at 8 o'clock, nude as usual, and put myself in position with my ass presented to be spanked. She chose 4 implements for me and added her bare hand. She chose, the thin Education oak paddles (2), the braided leather loopy Johnny, the short hair brush and the leather strap. As she normally does, she began the session with a bare hand warm up. This did not take long and the mild strikes turned into firm and hard swats. I was to learn the segments were to be short and the implements were to serve several segments. The Education paddles followed the bare hand. They are named for the 'Board of Education' set we own. The paddles resemble a one gallon paint stirring stick. They are a bit longer and much thicker. Finished with clear coat, the oak wood grain makes a good looking implement. And they sting like hell. We had two and they are always used in unison. They stung my cheeks, upper thighs and sit spots with many strikes in a fast tempo. Not quite rapid fire speed, but quite fast. Next came the loopy Johnny. This is a loop of braided leather strands affixed to a handle. It can be used in many differt ways. She flicked it using only the tip to bite into my flesh followed by short strokes across both cheeks. This toy brings tears quickly when used, this time segments were shortened but each toy was used more than once. A quick bare hand spanking was fit between the loopy Johnny and the short hairbrush. The short hair brush is only about 6 inches long with handle. Quite thick, its compact head delivers a solid swat to a concentrated area....much like a wooden spoon. She spanked my cheeks, sit spots and upper thinghs at length as my yelping filled the room and eyes moistened even more. It was now time for the leather strap to connect with my already red and sore ass. She swings this toy with authority. Its business end is about an inch and a half wide and about 10 inches long. Each lash covers enough flesh for a good swat, either across both cheeks or centered on one. A good lashing was culminated with her using the toy between my thighs which, as you know is the signal to me to spread my legs. She kept striking my inner thighs until I was spread to the max with cock and balls dangling and inner cheeks and anus exposed and vulnerable. A quick bare hand segment found all those new areas to be spanked. The loopy Johnny is a bit too severe for those areas, so its segment was short and light. The short hair brush however is well suited for small areas and its coarse short bristles scrubbed my anus and balls while I howled. The thin oak paddles and strap each took their turn again on all areas while I gritted my teeth in order to hold position. Another hand spanking covering e v e r t h i n g, topped off by a finger playing around my back door with her other hand stroking my well spanked balls. This rounded out a full 25 minute spanking as she stood me upright for the traditional hug, kiss and thanking her for delivering the due maintenance spanking. The next scheduled session happens to be New Years Eve. With Covid still lurking, we are not going out, so my spanking may be the highlight of our private end of the year celebration. As the year draws to a close, I must again thank all readers, new and established, for their continued support throughout a difficult 2020. Wishing you all a Happy New Year with a hope for a much better year for everyone. Comments and questions are always welcome and will be individually answered. See you next year!!!

2 comments:

  1. My girly parts clench in pain whenever I read about the short bristles scouring your jewels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comments are always interesting and welcome, Nora-Jane. This subject is foreign to most folks I would imagine. Of all the Dominant women I have submitted to, Ms Mirage is the only one who uses this torture. Allow me to be frank....the coarse bristles are very short and stiff. The tender skin of balls, cock and even anus are turned bright pink in no time. The same would be true of the flesh of the pussy lips and surrounding area. It is truly a means of torturing any submissive.

    ReplyDelete