Monday, December 7, 2020

Maintenance in triplicate

Sunday, Dec. 6, Maintenance Day. Following breakfast and clean up, I happen to walk to the bedroom and found her with the toy bag open. She had a pollow on the corner of the bed and motioned me into position. I found myself in the same position as before, legs straddling the corner of the bed, fully bent over, cock and balls splayed on the bed corner, ass wide open and vulnerable. She had chosed 3 toys for today's spanking.... a coil of rope, leather slapper and purse paddle. The slapper was fist at bat warming my cheeks with mild strokes. Upper thighs and inner thighs were treated as well along with enough slaps to my balls to let me know they had not been forgotten. Her bare hand began spanking me and there was no doubt the warm up was over. Solid spanks to both full cheeks surrounded swats to inner cheeks and ass hole. After a good amount of bare hand spanking, the coiled rope was used. She covered everything with lashes of the coil. Loud yelps were heard every time an errant swing of the rope caught my balls or cock. Sufficiently pleased with the glow om my ass, she laid the rope aside and again grabbed the leather slapper. This time it meant business. Not quite narrow enough to reach my anus, it slapped inner cheeks, inner thighs and upper thighs very well. An occasionall strike to cock and balls produced loud yelps. Finishing the slapping, the purse paddle made its entrence known with a hard smack to my cheeks. This continued until I was howling and tears were present. She stood me up after a bit and I felt the maintenance was concluded. "Enough for now', she said, "you're getting more later". I gave the correct answer of 'Yes Ma'am' as I viewed my well spanked ass in the mirror. Later in the day, she called me into the bedroom and directed me over the pillow again. My ass was greated by a hard swat from the hairbrush. I held position as the hairbrush delivered a very good solo spanking segment. My ass took on the red color quickly this time as I viewed it after she had finished. Just after dinner I was in the familiar position...ass high and ready to be spanked. This time the purse paddle was to do the honors. Another one implement segment was underway and a solid paddling it delivered. I lost count, but will tell you it was plenty. When she finished she stood me upright saying "OK, you've been spanked", we hugged and kissed as I thanked her for a great maintenance day. I thank all readers too for their continued support. I realize holiday time is upon us and everyone is busy. A quick question or comment is always appropriate and will be answered. Wednesday is maintenance day again....see you then.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is some serious maintenance!
    I can only say I wish it was me.
    Over a year ago I requested routine maintenance spankings from my wife and she agreed to do so.
    Never happened.
    So frustrated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello MrBillSails. Thanks for you comment. If you only requested it once, perhaps she felt you weren't serious. Are you spanked for other reasons?

    ReplyDelete