Thursday, December 10, 2020

Spanked for Maintenance

Wednesday, Dec 9, a scheduled maintenance day. We spent some time at the RR track today but were home in plenty of time for a nice dinner. Settling in for the evening and relaxing we were both unwinding. Unceremonously she said "go to the bedroom and present your ass...I'm going to spank you". I obeyed without hesitation, placing a pillow on the corner of the bed, spreading my legs around the bed corner, dropping my head into the mattress, ths making my bare ass a perfect target for spanking. She arrived shortly brandishing tonight's weapons of ass destruction. A leather strap, rubber paddle and a flogger with falls of corded leather strands. I neglect to mention her bard hands which began the session slowly for a warm up. Spanks became harder and faster and in no time I was being well hand spanked. Legs open enough for inner cheeks, inner thighs, anus and a few to the back of my balls accompanied a spanking of full cheeks and upper thighs. Next came the leather strap. This is a shorter version of our doubled belt and she lashed both cheeks over and over again. Repetition was the key here and the same strokes landed in generally the same area turning my ass a very dark red. I recall a sharp stinging and knew the flogger was being used. The falls on this implements are about the size of lamp electrical wire, but not as stiff. Swung like she was doing allowed the tips to sting like fire. She covered from shoulder blades to upper thighs. A few caught my balls which produced a very loud yelp from me. Flogging continued until I was burning with bee like stings all over. The finale was with the rubber paddle. If any readers have experienced rubber implements, they know it raises spanking to another level. My already red and sore cheeks were no match for the paddling I was receiving courtesy of the rubber paddle. I was yelping or howling with nearly every swat. Tears formed, but I was determined to hold position and keep my ass presented in the line of fire. She finally delivered the last stroke saying I had received 100 with each of the four implements. Thanking her with hugs and kisses, she left allowing me to put things away as my red ass glowed. Our Florida trip is nearing a close and only one more spanking will occur here on Sunday. By Wednesday, the next scheduled spanking will be at home. I thank you for following our exploits while on vacation and encourage to ask questions or leave comments.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad the flogger is getting use!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Nora-Jane comment. Would you like a flogging? I'm sure it can be arranged...I know a good flogger.

    ReplyDelete