Monday, December 14, 2020

Spanked and Paddled for Mainenance

Monday, Dec 14, Maintenance spanking received. Originally scheduled for Sunday, with much to do before we leave Florida, it just did not work out. She was ready to rectify that situation on Monday morning. As you are all aware, I serve her coffee in bed each morning. Not long after the coffee cups were empty, she slid to the center of the bed and said, "I want you over my lap right now". I looked at her , but only for a moment before I hurried to obey. With her back against the headboard and legs open, I laid accross her thighs with my ass facing the ceiling. Then it happened, she closed her legs and crossed her ankles.....I was now immobile with my cock imprisoned between her thighs. She began to bare hand spank my cheeks slowly, but ever increasing. Now spanking full force, my ass was beyond warmed up. She fingered my anus until I spread my legs a bit. Now inner thighs and cheeks were spanked with several on my asshole. She picked up the purse paddle and began to swat each cheek alternatively until I was yelping. She dialed the force up a notch as the paddling continued. Being held in place by my cock, I could do nothing but accept the paddling she administered. After several minutes I heard her say 98, then a very hard swat landed on each cheek causing me to howl. "One hundred is a good number", she said while uncrossing and spreading her thighs releasing my cock from bondage. "Now go fix my breakfast" was her next command..."and you will be spanked more later". A good day unfolded and we prepared everything for our departure on Tuesday morning. After dinner and the evening news, she issued another command. "Go into the bedroom, I will be in shortly and I want to see your ass presented for a spanking". Without a word, I went to prepare. I used the same prep she used prior with a pillow diagonally across the corner of the bed. Stradeling the corner, splayed my balls and cock on the bed corner. I faced the far corner of the room with my ass bare, spread, and vulnerable. She entered in a bit and said, "Very nice" as she stroked my cheeks, anus, balls and cock. Then she began to spank with her bare hand. If there was a warmup, It was short and the spanks rained down on my cheeks with a few on my asshole before she picked up a leather flogger. Flogging my back, ass, thighs and my exposed package went on for several minutes. Then a segment with the rubber paddle began and yelps echoed in the room as cheeks turned from bright pink to a deeper red. With a pause too short for me to darw a breath, the cleaver paddle smacked its Brazilian Cherry wood into my waiting ass. The yelping continued as did the paddling but I held position, accepting the onslaught. Another segment from the flogger began with uppercut swings which had the tips of the falls stinging my cock, balls and anus. Each paddle returned for an encore delivering a very solid paddling. The bare hand finished off the session with a long and hard spanking concentrated on my full cheeks. She pulled me upright and said that was one hundred with each implement. A good maintenance spanking administered in two parts was over. We should be home by Wednesday afternoon which is the scheduled day, but it may slip to Thursday. Thanks to all readers for staying current during our 3 week stay in Florida. Comments and questions are always welcome and will be answered individually right her in the blog. Thanks for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment