Saturday, December 26, 2020

Christmas Day maintenance spankings.

Friday, Dec. 25...Christmas and maintenance day. Moved from Thursday for the holiday reasons, she had told me one of my gifts this year would be spankings all day. This began before leaving bed on Christmas morning. After exchanging the intimate gift to each other that only we can give, she rolled me over an spanked my ass long and hard with her bare hand. Then a shorter segment with the purse paddle kept my ass red as I prepared and served breakfast. Later, after opening wrapped gifts around the tree, just after noon, she brought me back to the bedroom. She then blindfolded me before using both the leather and rubber straps to soundly strap my cheeks to a bright Christmas red. This session too morphed into intimate activities we do not discuss here. Much later after a fine dinner of roast pork, she again led me by the cock into the bedroom. Now it had been set up more traditionally with the wedge pillow and several implements along side. She simple smiled saying "Now you are going to be spanked". Her bare hand led off with 100 solid spanks. The leather strap again had its way with my cheeks as I oozed tears but held position. The flexible leather paddle unloaded a hundred good swats to my ever reddening ass. A few more with the furry side before I received more with her bare hand. Next the purse paddle kissed both cheeks alternatively depositing 50 on each cheek. The final segment was with the rubber strap. Yelping and tearing, I held position for one hundred lashes with the rubber strap. She finished with two very hard hand swats as she said "Merry Christmas". If we adhere to the every 3rd day schedule, I will have to submit to another maintenance spanking on Tuesday. When I mentioned this to her she just said we'll see. Wishing all readers a very Merry Christmas. I do hope your holiday was what you expected it to be. I know everyone is very busy during this season, but questions or comments are still welcome here. See you all after the next maintenance spanking.

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! 100 with the rubber strap??? Daaaaaaayum!!! I'm surprised the rubber didn't melt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Nora-Jane. I must admit, not all one hundred were hard. But enough were hard enough.....lol

    ReplyDelete